Chapter Five

SORRY FOR TIME SKIP NOTHING SPECIAL HAPPENED

Newt had I took turns seeing each other. I spent half the summer at his house looking for creatures, and we did the same at my house. That had to be my best summer yet.

We walked to the Kings Cross Station. The best way to start off the year was running threw the wall to get to platform nine and three-quarters. I grabbed Newts hand as we ran threw the wall. I bend over laughing.

"T-that never g-gets old!" He laughed along with me as with Pickett. Newt pulled me over to the train as we found the same old empty compartment we sit in every year.

"Are you excited for the care of magical creatures class?" I asked. Newt nodded and went on and on if he was going to learn something new. I just rolled my eyes at the boy across from me.

"You know you love me." He said. My heart flutters. Even though we say it all the time.

We arrived at Hogwarts and watched the new first years get sorted. Newt and I watched in awe.

"Hey Newt!" A girl behind us said waving.

"Hey Leta." Newt said with zero enthusiasm.

"Miss. Mason? Professor Dippet needs to see you in his office. Right away." Professor Mcgonagall said from behind me. I grabbed Newts arm with instinct, and headed there.
.
"Miss. Mason... I'm sorry to inform you this was but yesterday your mother passed away." My heart sank. I took a step back from him. Loosing my balance but catching myself. Newt stood at the doorway.

"How? I-I just saw her when I left for Kings Cross?" Tears streamed down my face. Newt came up to me and engulfed me in his warm embrace. I cried into his shoulder.

"You may take a week off to go to the funeral. Newt you may want to go with her for a few days."

"Thank y-you." We left with Newts arms still around my shoulder, and me crying into his chest.
.
Newt and I attended the funeral, and he went back to school.

"Will you be okay?"

"Yeah, I think. See you back at school."
.
3 DAYS LATER

I grabbed a handful of floo powder.

"HOGWARTS!" Green flames surrounded me as I ended up in Dumbledores office.

"Back I see?" I nodded.

I headed back to see Newt in the common room. He gave me a hug, then rubbed the back of his neck. He only does that when he's nervous.

"I-I need to tell you something." Newt looked down at his shoes. I cocked my head to the right.

"I've been expelled." Great.

"W-what? How?"

"Endangering students with beast."

"But you would never do something like that! When are you leaving?"

"Now." Are you kidding me?

"You didn't even both to tell me!?" I broke down crying again. First my mom. Now Newt. He gave me a large hug.

"Walk to the station with me?" I nodded whipping tears from my eyes.
.
"I'm going to miss you. I love you." He said.

"I love you too."

"I need to get going." I hugged him one more time. He turned and before he left something clicked.

"NEWT! I need to tell you something!" I ran over to him, grabbed his face, and kissed him. He pulled him closer then broke away. "Well more like show you." He blushed. I took Pickett off my shoulders. "Take him."

"I shouldn't." I made that look, but he took him anyway.

Then I hadn't seen him for 13 years.

OMG THIS CHAPTER WAS CRAP!!! BUT ALL THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS REVOLVE AROUND MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY FINALLY

ANY FEEDBACK?? COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW!!