Survive The Night.

"So they say, if anyone goes there for the night...they don't make it until morning~" Nami whispers menacingly, causing a shiver to visibly rack up Usopp's spine. The tan male shuddering in his seat with a face full of fright. Many of you didn't react too drastically to the story, there's always people saying that ghosts and monsters lurk in abandoned homes, whatever.

The particular home that Nami is speaking about is a mansion just on the outskirts of town, it had been abandoned for years and just about everybody in this town is terrified of it. Sure, it's a big and dark building, that doesn't make it haunted. People just freak out over anything these days.

"Y-You mean...they die?" The cowardly Usopp stutters, clearly buying into the story, a smirking Nami nodding in response. Law's sigh catches everybody's attention as he leans back in his chair, the usual bored look on his face as he gazes up at the classroom ceiling.

"You don't believe, Law?" Nami questions plainly, surely she would guess that Law wouldn't so naively believe a half-assed ghost story, right? The dark-haired male slowly shakes his head but says nothing more, his gaze shifting back down to his medical book and Zoro deciding to be his voice instead.

"It's ridiculous, people camp out in forests and come back in better condition. What's a mansion gonna do? Collapse on you?" Zoro's rhetorical question only earns a snort from Eustass Kid, who was sat beside Nami. The redhead swinging back on his chair lazily.

"Why not find out? Spend the night there." He murmurs darkly, Zoro instantly refusing. But not with words, a simple glare that just screamed 'over my dead body'. "What? You're scared? What's a ghost gonna do, huh? Send a chill up your spine? Oh, heaven forbid!" Kid teases further, Zoro huffing as Luffy perks up with a childish grin plastered on his face.

"HELL YEAH, LET'S DO IT! GHOST ADVENTUUUUURE~!" Of course, to this statement, all of you, Nami, Usopp, Zoro, Robin, Sanji, Law, Kid, You, Sabo and Franky all look at Luffy with your mouths hanging wide open and eyes the shape of planets.

"Hell no!" Sabo yelps instantly, giving his brother a clip around the back of his head as punishment for even thinking of that idea. "You're not spending the night in an abandoned mansion that's probably filled with a bunch of hobo's! Not alone at least! Ace and I will join you!" The blonde huffs strictly, instantly causing a mini heart attack for you.

Sabo has been your boyfriend for about two weeks now so you really don't feel as if you have any right to try and advise him against the idea. Although, you had been friends with him for about eight years beforehand and always told him not to do foolish things back then but he'd ultimately do it anyway. 

It's a lose-lose situation, isn't it?

Oh well, if you can't beat them, join them. "Yeah, I wanna come with you guys when you check the place out too~" You hum cheerfully, sitting beside Robin. Sabo looks at you with a worried expression, Nami looking rather shocked and Luffy cheering with his arms in the air.

"WHO ELSE IS COMING? YOU'RE NOT TOO SCAAARED, ARE YA~?!" The boy teases, Sanji, Zoro and Franky instantly frowning at the comment.

"I'M SUPER UP FOR IT!"

"Of course I'm coming, you'll need a knight present if any of these lovely ladies get spooked!"

"Ugh, I'm only joining in 'cause I'm not scared!"

Well, those three were easy to convince. Usopp agrees to joining sheepishly by shaking his head in agreement, although his face is so clearly coated with fear. 

"There's no way in hell I am doing that!" Nami barks, crossing her arms over her chest stubbornly. "You're all completely insane! DO YOU ALL HAVE A DEATH WISH?!"

"Weren't you the one that told them the story in the first place?" Kid mumbles, his brows knitting together and eyes filled with annoyance. "You basically encouraged this idea."

"I might join in myself." Robin hums, Nami gaping at the dark-haired woman with wide eyes.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! I SHOULD EXPECT JUST AS MUCH FROM THOSE IDIOTS, BUT YOU?!"

"Hm, who's knows? There might be some expensive and abandoned jewelry ripe for the taking." Robin murmurs with a devious smirk, naturally this had Nami perking up. You could almost see hearts in her eyes. 

"I'M IN!" The orange haired girl chimes, Luffy cheering once again.

"What about you, Trafalgar? Or are you too cowardly?" Kid mocks, his eyes shooting daggers at his rival. The tattooed medical student slamming his book shut as he returns the glare.

"I have studying to do. You know, that word that confuses your tiny little brain." Law hisses harshly as a smirk spreads across his lips. "What about you? You talk big but would you really go there, Eustass-ya?" 

"Oh, I'll go there, nerd! And I won't make up some crappy excuse to get out of it either!" Kid grunts, standing from his chair as the class bell rings. "Meet you losers at the mansion. 8 o'clock, alright? Don't pussy out like Trafalgar!" The redhead scoffs as he leaves the classroom.

"Are you sure you don't wanna come, Law?" Luffy pouts but the tattooed student remains adamant. Claiming that he's already behind in his studies due to having to care for his adoptive father who had falling victim to a nasty flu last week and that he simply couldn't afford to fall behind any further. 

So, looks like it's just me, Sabo, Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Robin, Usopp, Kid, Sanji, Franky and probably Ace. This is gonna be an eventful night. I wonder if Sabo even considered the fact that Ace is a prankster and will most likely take immense pleasure in scaring everyone shitless every chance he gets? I'm guessing not.

Your inner thoughts are disturbed when your adorable blonde boyfriend wraps his arms around you, cuddling you from behi--wait, blonde hair, yes. Same feeling, no. "No worries, my sweet~ I'll protect you out there~!" 

"SANJI! GET--"

"THE HELL OFF MY GIRL, YOU PERVERT!" Sabo blurts over your sentence, swatting Sanji around the head with Law's medical book. 

Yes, he snatched it out of Law's hands the second he saw Sanji's arms coating you. And judging by the frown on Law's face and the paper cuts on his fingers, he was not impressed by this.

"Ow! Hey, I was just being a gentleman!"

"You were being a creep and you know it." Zoro mumbles dismissively, leaning his chair back on two legs while his legs rest on the desk. A big mistake since in retaliation to his comment, Sanji kicks one of the supporting chair legs, causing the seat to the fall to the ground, Zoro tumbling down with it.

"WHY YOU CURLY-BROWED PERV!" 

"YOU WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT, MOSSHEAD?!"

...Boys...