Come Little Children.

"What's this crap about my death being your fault, huh?" The freckled boy asks his brother, a smirk etched into his features as he pulls Sabo up from the ground. "I never wanna hear you spout that bullshit ever again!"

"Ace..." Sabo's teary eyes wide, the name seemingly drifting from his mouth, disbelief coating his voice as you link arms with the blonde. Ace smiles at you both kindly before he fades, his voice still lingering for a moment.

"Hurry back now, I'm not strong enough to keep her away for long." His chirp echoes throughout the hallway as you yank Sabo along and into the safe room, Kid slamming the door behind you. Poor Sabo still frozen in shock as he struggles to process what he had just seen. Looking up, you see Luffy sat with the spirit board, a content smile on his face as he moves the planchette to the words 'Goodbye'. 

"It was you?" You murmur quietly, the youngest brother smiling up at you brightly and nodding his head. 

"I know Ace would wanna settle the score with her for catching him off guard! Shishishi~ He's thankful~!" Luffy beams, Sabo looking both stunned but sort of happy at the comment. A small smile spreading across his lips.

"Yeah, that sounds like Ace!" Sabo chuckles weakly, your eyes widening at him as you notice his neck. The bruising already as clear as day and his voice sounds so stiff and forced. Suddenly the realization of just what's at stake here hits you, your arms wrapping themselves around Sabo's torso tightly as you cuddle into his chest.

"Don't throw yourself into danger like that again!" You blurt, your voice quivering at the thoughts that polluted your mind. If Ace hadn't appeared, if you lost Sabo too, having to tell Luffy and then having to let Sabo's spirit fester here! You couldn't bare it. 

"Guys?" A voice emerges from behind the door, the voice sounding like Sanji. "Hey, open up! She's coming back!" You release Sabo's torso, cautiously padding closer to the door. Kid grabbing your wrist as you reach for the handle.

"Don't." The redhead warns, backing away and tugging you back with him. "There's something not right about that, why would he want us to open the door? It's that psycho bitch fucking with us."

"Please...Zoro, I know you don't like me much but please, open the door. I'm scared." Zoro stares at the door with a hurt expression before his gaze shifts down to the floor, a sigh leaving his lips. "Luffy...please...Usopp..." Upon hearing his name, Usopp looks up from his knees, the poor boy having been curled up in a ball in the corner of the room since arriving here. "Usopp, don't leave me here alone..."

The shaky teen rises to his feet, slowly beginning to stagger toward the voice through the door, Kid grabbing his arm and shaking him harshly. "Don't open the fucking door, damn it!" the brute barks, causing poor Usopp to collapse, a whimper leaving his lips as his body shakes rapidly. Luffy sitting down beside him and beginning to rub his back.

"W-We're all going t-to die here..." Usopp cries quietly, his voice croaking with each word. Tears beginning to drip from his face and onto the wooden floorboards. Kneeling down beside him, you pull Usopp into a hug, allowing him to cry into your shirt. "I-I shouldn't have shouted too loud about having signal o-on my phone! If I hadn't, A-Ace wouldn't have had to save m-me!" You tighten your arms around Usopp's crying form, Sabo kneeling down beside you.

"Hey, stop that! Don't say things like that!" Sabo scolds, you ready yourself to tell him to stop, thinking he's lashing out because someone is talking about that horrible incident with his brother. But instead, you find he's doing something completely different. "Ace wouldn't want anyone to blame themselves for what happened! He'd say that he did it out of his own free will, he didn't have to help you but he wanted to and he wouldn't regret the decision either! So don't beat yourself up about it, there's no need to!" Usopp sobs fall silent at the blonde's words, the tan boy offering a small nod as he straightens himself up, wiping the tears from his eyes. "We'll get through this!"

"Usopp, I thought you were my friend!" Sanji's voice continues, a thump on the door startling you. "You're all traitors!" the cook's voice falling silent as a loud slam of a door can be heard from downstairs.

"Alright, kiddos. Where you at?!" The voice rumbles, your stomach feeling as if it's sinking into a blackhole. That's Shanks' voice. "Helloooo? Usopp?! You guys okay?"

"We have to help him before she gets to him!" Luffy yells worriedly, diving up and opening the door but only being greeted by Sanji's decapitated head rolling across the floor of the hallway. His eyes were wide open and a small pool of dried blood was spread around his mouth, his skin almost as pale as the ghost's. Your hands instinctively cover your mouth, being the only thing to muffle your terrified scream as Luffy slams the door shut again.

"Nope, not Shanks!"

"Guys, that mirror ghost is speaking again." Zoro mumbles, his eyes staring into the bathroom. Taking a peak into the washroom, you see 'Don't fall for her tricks, she's growing desperate because her time is running out. It's already 4:40am...'

"So that isn't Shanks down there? Just his voice?" You murmur cautiously, the mirror steaming up as more writing appears through it. 'It's the voice she heard on the phone earlier.' With a nod, you make your way back into the room, sitting down beside Sabo.

"This just keeps getting better and b--" Zoro's sentence is cut short when the floor caves in, him and Franky both falling through it due to still having their wrists tied together. You throw yourself forward, looking down through the large hole to see Zoro desperately clutching onto a piece of wood from the floorboard. Hanging over a big, glass dining table below them. 

"Grab my hand, I'll pull you up!" Kid yells as he reaches for Zoro but the wood the green-haired male is clinging to snaps, dropping him and Franky both through the table. Zoro instantly getting impaled through the neck by thick shard of glass. But Franky surviving.

The blue-haired male hastily trying to untie the knot as a woman's laughter echoes throughout the room. "Franky, run!" Robin screeches down to him, a little too late though. The lady appearing behind the man and grabbing his head with both of her hands and without another second to retaliate, a loud cracking noise bounces off the walls. She broke his neck.

You hear a cry come from Usopp's lips as he points to Brook's mirror, the steam now spelling out 'This room is no longer safe. You must get out of here.' Before the mirror cracks and shatters completely. 

Shit, shit, shit.

"Fuck it, let's just dive through the fucking wall if we have to!" Kid blurts, the redhead roughly pulling you and Usopp away from the hole and toward the others. Sure, he's an asshole and doesn't have a gentle bone in his body but he is trying to save your lives, at least. "We gotta move, now!"