The Ouija Board.

"Rude?! No, I'm not rude, I'm fucking petrified, you stupid ghost!" Kid's voice roars from the bathroom, drawing sighs from everybody gathering in the bedroom. Seriously, this guy. He can't just be happy to run into a ghost that doesn't want to kill him? He has to argue with it?! 

"I remember where the Ouija board is now. It's in the second from last room at the end of the hall, on the left-hand side." Robin smiles confidently, her gaze reaching yours. "I appreciate that this is the safe room, I sense as much...but for how long? We need to commune with the spirits. I hate to ask but do you think you'll be able to get the Ouija board, [F/n]? You're the fastest runner. Besides, she didn't harm you last time sh--"

"Are you fucking serious?" Kid cuts in, a frown etched into his features as he peaks his head out of the small bathroom. "We've finally found a way to avoid that ghost and you want to send one of your fucking friends right into her sights for a fucking Ouija board?!"

"Yeah, I agree with Kid on this one." Sabo hisses, his eyes narrowed as he stares straight at the dark-haired woman, his arms tightening more around your body protectively. "If you want it, you go get it yourself. You're not sending my girlfriend out there." The blonde almost sounds threatening at this point. A sigh leaving Robin's lips as she crosses her legs.

"I'm not fast like [F/n]. But we do need that board, you realize that if we bring a ghost here and they clash, they might just offer us the distraction we need in order to get out of here!" 

"And what if they decide they wanna tag team our asses?!" Kid again raising good points, you honestly don't like the idea either but you don't want to pass it up in case it does help. But what if you do it and then it leads to death? You've already lost three of your friends, you don't want to lose anymore and you most certainly don't want to lose Sabo either.

"I was hoping we could use a certain person's spirit...We've lost three friends here." Robin voices coldly, you could already feel the heat radiating from Sabo's body at her suggestion before she even finishes it. But everyone knows where she's going with this already, surely.

"You're saying we should use my brother's fucking spirit as a punching bag while we escape with our asses?!" Sabo barks, his voice being unusually bitter as he rises to his feet. "Forget it! He already died too young because I talked him into coming here, the least I can do now is let his fucking spirit rest!"

A sharp pang tears through your heart at Sabo's words. He was shattered about Ace dying and made it clear that it was ripping him apart but the fact that he blamed himself. You honestly had no idea. Yes, Sabo talked him into coming because he was worried about Luffy being out all night by himself. But it wasn't his fault that his brother died like that, how would he have known what was going to happen?

"Ace would want nothing more than to protect you and Luffy, whether he's dead or not." Robin mutters plainly, her eyes empty of emotion. The fact that Sabo has fallen silent indicates that he agrees with that, giving you the green light you wanted.

"I'll do it." You bravely voice, Sabo turning to you with wide, dread-filled eyes and his mouth agape. "The second from last room on the left, correct? I can get it."

"No!" Your boyfriend barks, making you jump a little. His eyes falling into a stern glare as they drift from you back to Robin. "I'll get it. She's staying here! I'm not losing her too!" 

"I don't think that's a good id--"

"I don't care what you think! I'm getting the fucking board game!" By the time these words left Sabo's lips, you were already out  the door, running down the hallway as fast as you can and into the room Robin mentioned. A heavy feeling emerging in your stomach as your eyes set on the Ouija board but sitting beside it was her.

"Shit..." You mumble helplessly, you could hear footsteps catching up to you before a hand grabs your shoulder, shaking you rapidly. You didn't need to look to know the touch was Sabo's. Probably a good thing since you just can't tear your eyes from the woman sitting on the floor, her dark glare feeling as if it's burning a hole through your body and the threatening smirk wide across her face making you feel sick.

"Why the hell did you sto--" Sabo's words get stuck in his throat as his eyes land the woman. You notice her glance at the blonde quickly before vanishing. You know what that means. "Get it now!" Sabo pushes you toward the Ouija board as he waits in the hallway, taking brisk glances around. "Maybe your kid dying wasn't such a bad thing...with a mother like you." Sabo spits, clearly trying to keep her attention on him. Grabbing the board, you run out of the room, clutching onto Sabo's arm and pulling him along with you as you sprint back toward the safe room.

Your legs freezing up and stopping you in your tracks when you see the ghost appear in front of you both, blocking your way. "[F/n]! Throw the Ouija board over here!" Robin yells from behind her, the ghostly woman sporting a sinister grin as she sways from side to side slowly.

Without another thought, you throw the board over the woman's head, the muffled sound following afterward has you believing that Robin caught it. But the ghost refuses to waver, her bare feet bringing her closer to you and Sabo trying to pull you back but you just can't move.

The ghost wraps her bony, cold hand around your throat and effortlessly throws you to the side, ripping your arm from Sabo's grip. Your back harshly hits the wall, your voice being knocked from your throat and a sharp pain racking up your spine at the contact. "[F/N]!" Sabo yelps, the woman stopping in front of him and glaring down at him darkly.

"You think...my baby deserved to die?" The woman rasps, grabbing Sabo by the throat also and lifting him from the ground but not throwing him. Instead, she tightens her grip more, the blonde struggling to breathe as you find your way to your feet and thoughtlessly grab her shoulders.

You're shocked that your hands didn't go right through her like the chair leg did when Ace tried to hit her with it. Perhaps she has control over it and right now, she'll need to be solid in order to harm Sabo. The woman looks at you with a violent glint in her eyes as you try to pull her arms back to stop her strangling your boyfriend. However she just gives a short wave of her free hand and a strong gust of what-seems-like wind forces you into the wall again, this time harder, before it sends you down to the floor.

Sabo's body beginning to go limp and his eyes losing their strength. Well, that is until something forces the woman to drop the blonde to the floor, causing her to fling back harshly. Her body somehow being forced against the wall at the other end of the hallway, by the stairs. 

And appearing next to Sabo, a tall but young male with dark hair and freckles.

"Ace?"