The Safe Room.

Rushing out into the hallway, you're greeted by the others. All except Sanji, gathered around the door that had slammed shut. "This is the one Sanji was searching." Robin gasps, Usopp cowering behind her while Zoro and Franky barge themselves into the wood, attempting to open it.

"Sanji!? Can you hear me?!" Sabo yells through the door, not gaining a response. Robin's head hanging lowly as a sigh escapes her lips.

"This is bad...I think this may have been the room where I saw the Ouija board..." The dark-haired woman mumbles gloomily, a hand nervously rubbing the back of her neck.

"Ironic how you're only just remembering that." Kid grunts, his eyes narrowing at her suspiciously as she glances up at him, her eyebrows quirked. "You also don't seem too wavered by your friend's deaths!"

"Are you trying to accuse me of something?" Robin hums plainly, only angering Kid further as he marches up to the her, his face lowering to her level.

"I think you're fucking suspicious, obviously!" The redhead barks, causing Robin to roll her eyes as she takes a step back from the male, her arms folding over her chest. "Are you on that bitches side or something?! You lead us all up here, get us to separate, all so we can talk to some psycho ghost and it has leaded to someone being shut in a room alone and you really don't have much to say about it?!" 

"I think I'm being logical in a time of panic. This might come as a surprise to you but throwing tantrums isn't always the best option."

"Oh yeah, real logical! Trying to make friends with Casper the murderous ghost!"

"Will you both shut up?!" Zoro growls, breaking up the argument as he turns to the pair, a vicious glare in his eyes. "Two people are dead, probably three now. It's not the time to tear chunks out of each other!" The green-haired male is right of course. Right now, there's a ghost trying to kill you all. It is a bad time to clash with each other.

"We just have to survive until 6." You inform, the group all looking at you questionably. "The ghost's power weakens as time progresses into the day, at 6 she'll fall powerless." You clarify, Kid scoffing at your claim.

"And how the fuck do you know that? Did the psychotic ghost tell you all her secrets?! Did you happen to come across her diary in the room you were searching?!"

"Well...the man in the mirror told me, actually." You blurt, everyone taken back by your comment and falling quiet. Well, except one loudmouth of course.

"Man in the mirror? You got a dick now or something?!" Kid yelling in pure confusion, the oh-so-tough guy clearly lashing out because he's scared. Rather than a reply from you, the only sound reaching anyone's ears is a subtle click before the door suddenly swings open. 

"Sanji?" Usopp whimpers, his hopes being crushed when no one is on the other side, Kid entering first and taking a look around, the rest of you following behind. Obviously knowing that letting the guy investigate the room with a faulty door in a haunted mansion by himself was probably a health risk.

"Any sign of him?"

"Nah, I can't see nothing." Kid mumbles, dropping down to sit on the edge of the bed, his fingers entwining as he rests his head on his knuckles. "No sign of any Ouija board either..."

"She must have moved it..." Robin darkly mumbles as she takes a look under the bed. Her eyes falling shut as a sigh leaves her lips when she finds nothing. 

"Aw, maybe she's shy!" Kid sarcastically blurts, a bitter tone lacing his voice as he gets up from the bed, frantically pacing around the room. "Should we earn her friendship? Cook her some fucking cupcakes maybe?! Maybe then, she'll stop killing people and speak to us about the fucking weather!" Yep, he's completely lost it. He pauses as a knock sounds from inside the wardrobe beside him, a half-sane smile creeping to Kid's face as he reaches for the handle. "Oooh, it's like a guessing game! Who are we gonna be greeted by? A prankster Sanji or some crazy ghost~?" 

"Kid, maybe you should sit down and breathe, bro." Franky urges, taking a step closer to the redhead in attempts to calm him as he opens the wardrobe door. A startled scream escaping the lips of Luffy, Usopp and you as a headless body flops out of the clothing space, just missing Franky but landing directly into Zoro. The male yelping out in fear, mixed with a bit of shock as he shoves the body away, making it fall limply against the wall. You could tell from the clothes that it's Sanji.

At this point, Usopp and Luffy were clinging to each other in fear and Sabo was tugging you back gently, the blonde grimacing at the sight before him. "W-Where's his head?" Usopp blurts in horror, followed closely by a whimper from his lips. 

"Like that matters," Sabo starts, finally snapped out of his quiet and shocked stage. The blonde scratching his cheek as he thinks for a moment, his eyebrows furrowed and beads of sweat coating his forehead. "We need to find a way to stay safe until 6 o'clock." He quietly mumbles, his golden eyes falling weak as he thinks hard. "We have to wait for three more hours, we're essentially sitting ducks for her!"

"Wait," You voice, your boyfriend glancing up at you curiously. "The room I was looking in, with the mirror ghost. It felt safe in there! I think the ghost is protecting it?" You really hadn't thought about how hard this would be to explain before speaking. Sabo looking unsure, the others staring at you as if you're crazy and Kid...well, being Kid.

"Oh, good. Making friends with another ghost, that's just fucking dandy." The male hums, his sarcasm becoming a second language as he makes his way toward the door despite his displeasure. "So, where's the mirror man at? I hope he hasn't lost a child or anything. 'Cause ya know...bad experiences with grieving ghosts can discourage a guy from speaking to him." Despite Kid's comments, you lead everyone into the room you were searching beforehand.

Robin looking around curiously, Usopp curling up in a corner, Franky and Zoro trying to comfort Luffy, who was still pretty traumatized after what happened to Ace. You sat with Sabo, your arms wrapped around the blonde tightly as you try to console him. And Kid inspecting the mirror you were speaking about, turning on the hot tap and waiting for it to steam up.

"I still think entrusting our lives to a ghost is a bad idea. It's dead, stuck here with that evil bitch, having nothing but a mirror to entertain itself! Has it not occurred to you that it probably wants us to die so it won't be lonely?!"

"He's not like that." You defend the ghost, only drawing a groan from the red-haired male as his hands work their way through his tousled hair. 

"I'm not at all convinced at this point!"