We're All Set.

"Oh, really? The mansion game, huh?" Marco murmurs, his arms crossed over his chest and a Cheshire cat grin etched into his features. The blonde had insisted on watching as you, Sabo and Ace packed up snacks and torches for this little adventure Luffy wanted. Of course, Thatch watched too, since the two older brothers are essentially inseparable.

Always together, always finishing each others puns and sentences, always up to tricks. They're like Ron Weasley's twin brothers! "Remember when we tried that, Marco?" Thatch chuckles, Sabo raising a brow at them both.

"You did this shit too?" Ace questions, amusement shining bright in his eyes as a grin breaks out across his face. "WHAT HAPPENED? DID YOU SEE ANYTHING?" The freckled boy asks, excitement lacing his tone as he stares intensely at the two.

"Not really," Marco chuckles nervously, a hand coming up to hide his slightly red face as he explains. "We kinda went with a bunch of friends and...managed to scare ourselves so bad, we didn't even survive a full hour!" The blonde laughs shamefully at the memory, Thatch shaking his head with a hand running through his hair.

"It was a pathetic attempt! Good luck with you guys though! Oh! But d-don't use the mirror in the upstairs bathroom. 'Cause if you do..." Thatch drifts off, his eyes glancing over to Marco and giving him an unsure, worry-filled look. "Should I tell them? I mean, I don't wanna scare 'em..."

"W-What happens if we do?" You press anxiously, your body already tensing from the amount of terrifying scenarios playing out in your mind. Marco taking a step closer from behind you and leaning over your shoulder to speak directly into your ear, little to your knowledge.

"Well...Shanks did and it was that mistake that traumatized him to the point where all he does now is drink alcohol..." Marco's voice falling dark and his breath against the back of your neck has you strolling out of his way and straight into Sabo, pure fear washing over your eyes.

"What the fuck happened to him though?!" Ace impatiently blurts, Thatch sighing darkly as his head drops at the mere question. Marco's gaze falling to the floor also as he leans against the kitchen counter weakly.

"Well...Tell them, Thatch...I can't."  

"...Nothing. We're just fucking with you." The brunette grimly mumbles before a snicker leaves his lips, Marco bursting into fits of laughter. 

"WHAT?!" All three of you blurt, your eyes wide with both embarrassment and shock as you witness the two older brothers laughing so hard, their knees go weak.

"YOUR FACES WERE GREAT THOUGH!" Marco rumbles, falling to his knees and clutching his stomach as he cackles evilly at his brother's and your fear. Thatch already joining him on the floor, his hand desperately clutching to the kitchen counter to try and stay up as he laughs.

"Y-YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES!!" Ace and Sabo roar at their brothers, the pair both wearing a deep blush on their frowning faces. They're so obviously humiliated and resentful toward Marco and Thatch right now, you can't help but laugh yourself. They sure got you guys good!

"Sorry, we had to~!"

"I GOTTA TELL SHANKS ABOUT THIS, HE'LL FIND IT HILARIOUS!"

"FUCK YOU BOTH!"

After about half an hour more of mocking and laughter, the four of you finally left the house. Planning to meet the others at the mansion. All the way there Luffy and Ace argue over what song should be playing on the radio. You notice Sabo's eyes narrowing as he tries to drive but due to having his brothers lean over from the backseat to mess with the car stereo, he was struggling to focus on the road.

 "Alright, boys. Either take turns and wait until the song is finished before skipping it or the stereo's being turned off. Deal?" You decide to be the mature one here, the two frowning at you before they sigh. And a small, content smile gracing Sabo's adorable face.

"Fine, listen to Luffy's crappy music first." Ace groans, gazing out of the window. Only to have the younger brother pout at him childishly.

"No. I don't wanna listen to Disturbed now. I wanna listen to...Taylor Swift~" the younger raven-haired boy decides, a smile on his face as Ace's head whips around to face him.

"YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE, YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT, YOU LITTLE SHIT!!"

"Well, I do now shishishi~"

"[F/N]! THIS CANNOT BE FAIR!!"

"Oh, that's it..." Sabo grunts before you could say a word, catching the attention of both of the brothers as he tries to turn off the music. However, the two only tilt their heads when the music continues despite Sabo pressing the off button. "What the hell..."

"Looks like it's broken." You mumble thoughtfully as you try to skip the song but it wouldn't even do that. "See, this is what happens when you argue like children over what music to play." You giggle at the two in the backseat, the both of them letting out long sighs.

"Great. Now we're stuck listening to The Story Of Us by Taylor...Fucking...Swift..." Ace grumbles, his eyebrows quirking as the song suddenly changes, a static-like noise polluting the air. Or not. "Okay, is this stereo mocking us right now?!"

'Come little children, I'll take thee away' A womanly voice sings through the static, startling you all slightly. It's certainly not Taylor Swift anymore. 'Into a land of enchantment...come little children, the time's come to play, here in my garden of shadows...' the voice trails off as the static continues.

"I don't remember that song being on the CD..." Sabo murmurs quietly, his eyebrows knitting together as he takes a glance at the static-screaming stereo. "Heh, that's why the music wouldn't stop. I must have been pressing the wrong switch, switching it to radio music, r-right?" the blonde smiles sheepishly, you could tell he wasn't even convincing himself but just didn't want to come off as a coward.

"Yeah, must have been..."

"GUYS! WE'RE HEEEERE~!" Luffy blurts over the horrible static noise, his finger pointing toward the group waiting at the large path leading into the mansion grounds. Sabo pulls over close to them, Luffy instantly leaping out of the car to greet his friends, Ace following behind him.

'Weep not poor children, for life is this way...' The womanly voice sings through the static once more before Sabo glares at the stereo. "Shut up." The blonde mutters, turning off the engine and silencing the ominous voice completely.

"Thank God for that." You giggle, trying to calm your trembling nerves as you get out of the car, taking the bag full of supplies with you. Admittedly, that voice, that static, hell, even that car at this point was creeping you the hell out, you're glad to be out of there!

"Glad you made it," Kid sarcastically hums, a crooked smile spreading across his lips as he shoves his hands into his pockets lazily. "For a second there, I thought you had found your handbags and chickened out~" The redhead continues, Sabo coming up behind you and wrapping an arm around your shoulders as he takes the bag you're holding and slings it over his free arm's shoulder.

"I got it." The blonde smiles politely, planting a kiss on your cheek. Of course, Kid just groans at the scene. Turning on his heel and starting to head for the mansion.

"Since we're all here, maybe now's the time to get our asses inside? I know you must all think it's sooo romantic out here and sooo mystical! But some of us are freezing our balls off at this precise moment!" At this point, you could just about feel your eyes rolling into the back of your head. Honestly, Eustass Kid has always been a bitter ass but, really! Does he ever shut up?!

"Uuuugggghh, I hope they've got food in theeere..."

"It's abandoned, Luffy! If there is food here, it's way past the expiry date!" Nami barks, both of her arms linked with one of Zoro's. She was obviously terrified if she was sticking close to him, any other time they fight like cat and dog. 

"I don't think an expiry date would bother him." Zoro mumbles, his eyes scanning the scenery surrounding the mansion's large garden, plenty of rough looking trees and shrubs and a lot of moss covering the concrete blocks leading up to the front door. This place clearly hadn't been tended to in years.

It sure is creepy...