She's Dead.

"So...run that by us again..." Ace murmurs with a low, gentle voice. Sabo sitting you down on the worn sofa in front of the fire and holding your trembling form in his arms tightly as he gently rocks you back and forth, trying to calm you.

"I-I saw a ghost, sh-she was pale and fast a-and dirty..." You trail off, your eyes still staring into space as your hands clutch to Sabo's shirt in fear. Kid rolling his eyes as he leans against the wall.

"Her mind is clearly just playing tricks on her, she's too pussy to endure this experience obviously." The redhead mocks, a smug smirk on his face. A new warmth sitting down on the sofa beside you and resting a hand on your shoulder. Taking a quick glance, you realize that it's just Luffy.

"She has marks on her arms, how do you explain that?" Sanji questions, his eyes wide and full of worry and confusion as his sights dart from Kid to Ace, to Sabo, awaiting an eligible answer.

"We heard a scream, is something wrong?" A feminine voice causing every body in the room to jolt, a shiver running up each spine.

"Robin?! Jesus, you scared us!" Ace blurts, trying to regain his composure as the dark-haired woman tilts her head at the freckled male, her gaze drifting from him to you as Franky comes in with Zoro, Zoro's bandanna tying the pair together.

"This way we won't lose you again." The blue-haired male rumbles, dropping down into an armchair lazily, unintentionally yanking Zoro down with him, the younger male tumbling onto the hard, wooden floor. "Whoops, sorry."

"I-Idiot!"

"What happened here?" Robin asks cautiously, already noticing something isn't right, everyone looking toward you and falling silent, clearly unsure of what to say.

"Miss Damsel over here reckons she saw a ghost." Kid bitterly scoffs, earning himself a deadly glare from Sabo, Luffy and Ace. "What? You can't honestly tell me that you believe it's possible!"

"Well, actually..." Robin begins calmly, a small quiver in her tone as she leans against the door frame. "When we were searching upstairs for Zoro, we found a Ouija board..." 

"And?" Kid mocks further, his eyebrows knitting together in irritation as he lazily shrugs his shoulders. "It's a stupid board game! You're telling me you're scared of that?!" 

"Hey, guys...where's Nami?" Usopp murmurs shakily, hiding himself behind Franky's armchair.

"D-Damn it! We left her in the kitchen to make sure the soup doesn't boil while we went to see what that scream was about!" Sanji yells out in worry, only to be waved off by the cranky Eustass Kid as he struts to the door. 

"I'll go get her, if I have to sit around listening to ridiculous ghost stories another second longer, I might throw up." Kid grumbles as he leaves, Sabo's arms tightening around you more as he kisses your head. 

"So...that board upstairs...you think someone summoned that thing here?" Ace asks his eyes full of fear and his body tensed up as he slowly steps closer to his brothers protectively.

"I believe it's a possibility..." Robin quietly sighs, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Did this ghost say anything particular to you?" she asks, your body shuddering at the memory.

"Yes..." You nod, fighting back your fears as you finally gaze up from the floor, looking Robin in the face as you speak. "Sh-She said that she lost her baby..." You notice Robin's eyes widen at your comment before a loud yell reaches everyone's ears. The yell coming from the kitchen, Sanji, Luffy, Ace, Franky, Zoro and Robin all getting up and rushing to see what it was about. Sabo tugging you up and looking back at Usopp.

"We all need to stick together, in a big group! Come on!" The blonde orders, Usopp instantly agreeing with him and following along. Although, the sight greeting you upon entering the room is one you could have lived without witnessing.

Blood splattered all up the wall and Nami's lifeless body sat slumped down into a kitchen chair, her head hung back widely, a large gash across her throat leaving only a little bit of flesh holding her head to her neck and her eyes had been gauged out.

Everyone instantly falling silent from shock, the only person being able to scream at the top of their lungs being Usopp, the poor boy backing into a wall with his hands clutched in his hair and the terror darkening his usually bright eyes.

"Fuck this...fuck this...I'm getting out of this fucking house!" Kid finally yelps, marching out of the kitchen and to the front door, everyone else following closely behind him. A wave of dread washing over you as Kid tries to yank the door open but it doesn't budge, the redhead violently beginning to tug on it. "Fuck! Fuck! OPEN, YOU BITCH!" The clearly terrified male picks up a wooden chair, hitting the large window next to the door with it but the chair is the only thing that eventually ends up breaking. "FUCK!"

"We're screwed." Ace hisses through gritted teeth as he tries to open every window in the room, each of them locked. In reaction to this, the freckled boy takes his phone from his pocket and instantly gets welcomed by the 'No Signal' warning. "We're so fucking screwed!"

Looking up at Sabo, you see all the hope drain from his eyes as he checks his phone also, his not having any signal either. His arms tightening more around your waist at the realization. "Yeah, looks it..."

"Wait, I got signal!!" Usopp grins with an optimistic glint in his eyes, selecting his contacts. "I don't have Marco or Thatch but I have Shanks, dad, Law--"

"SHANKS!" Ace, Sabo and Luffy all yell at once, knowing the man well due to family ties and knowing the guy could be a total badass.

"Alright, alright! My battery is almost dead so it has to be quick!" Usopp blurts, the phone only ringing for a few seconds before the older, red-haired male answers.

"Hello, you've reached the poker king! How can I help you?" Shanks' voice rings out through the room, your body feeling at ease at the mere sound of a voice that isn't trapped in this mansion. You hear someone yell 'Show off!' in the background but it's quickly ignored when Usopp's panicked voice reaches Shanks' ear.

"Shanks, we need help! We're trapped in a haunted mansion! Please, we can't get out! You have to help us!!" Usopp blurts, a scream leaving your lips as the ghost girl appears beside the boy, calmly taking the phone from him and crushing it in her hand, her eyes filled with spite as she stares straight at your long-nosed friend. The male too scared to even move or scream at this moment.

Ace catching you all off guard as he swings a leg from the chair that Kid broke at her, clearly attempting to hit her but it goes right through her body before she vanishes. Ace staggering back, pulling Usopp along with him. "Shit...sh-she's real..." Kid stutters as he backs up into the front door that refuses to open. "Did you actually hurt her with that chair leg?"

"No...I think I pissed her off." Ace answers honestly, his voice trembling as he backs into something. No, something was forcing it's way into him. A sharp pain causing the dark-haired male to yelp out in pain as a blood-covered hand comes bursting out of his chest, blood splatting everywhere, all over your, Sabo's and Luffy's faces. The woman standing at Ace's back as she yanks her hand back, leaving a large hole in his chest as he collapses to the floor. 

The woman wearing a sinister smirk as she vanishes yet again, Sabo releasing you and slowly approaching his brothers body, dropping down to his knees as he rolls Ace over, the freckled males eyes still wide open. "A-Ace..." Luffy's trembling voice calls out quietly from next to you, your arms wrapping around the young boy and pulling him into a hug in attempts to shield his already-traumatized eyes from seeing anything more. 

Sabo's hand runs over Ace's eyes and gently closing them, his blood-covered face falling into complete shock as he looks up at you, his hands trembling rapidly. "W-What...do I do now...?"