Extended Ending.-The Police Station.

The woman detective opposite you leans back in her chair with a small pout on her lips as she reads through the notes she had written down upon hearing your statement. "So you're saying that Nami was the first to die but no one saw how? They were too busy trying to console you because you saw...?" 

"A...ghost." Your voice falling into a whisper as you shift in your chair uncomfortably, your eyes staring down at the cold table in front of you. What were you expecting? Of course the police doesn't believe it. How could anyone believe this without seeing it with their own two eyes?

"Right." The lady mutters, clearly unconvinced as she sits up professionally, her fingers locking together as she places her hands on the table. "Nami is...an attractive girl. Has she ever made a move on your boyfriend?"

"What? No!" The realization of just what this woman was trying to say hitting you like a train as you rapidly shake your head. "No, no, no! Nami respects boundaries! She steals jewelry, not her friend's boyfriend! She wouldn't do that!" 

"And then there's Nico Robin, a beautiful lady, wasn't she? Boys around Sabo's age...like the older women, don't they...?" 

"No, he's doesn't! You're trying to say I was jealous of them, aren't you?! But I wasn't, I had no need to be! They were my friend's and I trust them! And Sabo's faithful!" 

The woman continues with her accusations, her face void of emotion as she disregards everything you say without even addressing it. "She was found in the upstairs bathroom, it seems she had been drowned in the bathtub. And by a woman. You see, we've found a survivor." Your eyes widen at those words and your mouth falling open.

Who could have survived that?

 "Eustass Kid. The young man told one of our officers that, and I quote; 'She's going after Robin.' Unquote. Unfortunately, he fell into a coma soon after that so we have no idea who he meant. But you're the only female who went into that place and came out alive."

"No, it was the fucking ghost! We all saw her! Usopp, Luffy and Sabo! Not just me!" You blurt desperately, tears beginning to steam down your face as you fear the worst. "She killed them! She said she had lost her baby! Is there any women who had lived there before who went through that?!"

"Eustass Kid was the prankster at your school, correct?" She hums, a raise of her eyebrow as she continuously skims through her notes. "He wanted Trafalgar Law to come too, but he was busy? Tell me, why would he want someone he could barely stand to come along? Perhaps it was a prank that he had set up? Maybe...he scared you and you retaliated by stabbing him in the back several times? I wouldn't blame you, people do a lot of things in the face of fea--"

"No!" You bark, your body beginning to tremble helplessly as your hands grip your hair. "Kid might have been an asshole at school but he saved us! He tried to save Franky and Zoro from falling through the floor! He made sure everyone else was out of the room before him when we were running away!"

"Maybe because he knew there was nothing to fear." The woman smirks confidently, drawing a whine from your lips as you plant your face into the table, your hands still clinging to clumps of your hair. "This table admittedly isn't very clean, I wouldn't press my face against it if I were you." The sound of a door opening catches your attention. Taking a peak behind you, your eyes set on a young male policeman, his eyes wide and riddled with shock and fear.

"Bad news, ma'am!" He begins as the detective stares up at him, awaiting for him to elaborate. "There was a gas leak in the mansion and the fireplace was lit...the building has been destroyed." The man blurts, earning a twitch of the detective's brow.