Forbidden love ((boyXboy YOAI))

I have been friends with Kimisu for years. Well, I would like to be more then his friend... I really like him, a lot. Oh by the way, I'm Misuki, yes, I'm a guy too. Yes, i'm love with my guy best friend. I don't know how to tell him. I'm not even sure that i should even tell him. Besides the point, he has a girlfriend. And he is madly in love with her. It upsets me really...

Kimisu and I met at kindergarden, I was three years old back then, I'm now seventeen years old and I have had a crush on him since, well, since I met him. I have never told anyone, and I don't think that I want anyone to know.

Kimisu has really nice blond hair and deep sea green eyes, he has a small six pack, I know this because I watch him get undressed befor going into gym class. I just can't help it! He isn't to tall or to short. He is perfect!! He is lefthanded and he is pretty smart. As for me, I'm a skinny little thing with black hair and blue eyes. I don't have abs or anything, I'm pathetic. I'm not even that smart. He is quite popular and I'm just his side kick. Well, he must care about me if he doesn't mind hanging out with me righ?

When I'm with him, my heart skips a beat, I feel my face blush when he puts his hands n my shoulders. He makes me laugh when I,m feeling sad or when I get angry. He understands me and he doesn't judge me on anything I do. He really is the best! I love it when we used to hang at the park under a Sakura tree. It used to be just him and me. It has been our tree since kindergarden. But now, its deferent, now his girlfriend hangs arouned with us, her name is Yukio.

Yukio is a sweet sixteen year old girl with violet colored hair and pink eyes. I have to admit, she is really beautiful, she isn't too small and she has a nice paire of breasts. She is really nice but she is my rival, well, she doesn't even know that we are rivals. But I'm not sure that she is good for Kimisu. I see the way she looks a the other boys at school. She eyes them weirdly, she teases them. I don't like it. I don't like it at all.

But I guess I have to accept that Kimisu loves her and I can't do anything about it...