ΔChapter 1 Δ

•Misuki p.o.v•

My alarm clock rang at 6:30 am. I sat up from my nice sleep. I drempt about him again, I dremped about Kimisu. I dream about him every night. I can't help it. He is likea drug, I can't ever get enough.

I got out of bed for good and walked to my closet, I puled some plaine blue jeans and a shirt. I got my favorit pair of boxers out of my draw and a pair of black socks. I went into my bathroom to get changed. Before walking out of the bathroom, I look at my self in the mirror and ruffle my hair to make it look a bit better. Once I finish my hair, I step out of the bathroom and het my books ready for school, I put them into my strap bag and walk out of my room. My walk down the corridor , my parents are still asleep at this time in the morning, I like itwhen there notat home. There not ofter at home so thats good so I can have some private and quality time to myself. I'm not hungry in the mornings so I just walk past the kitchen and head for the door. I exit my house at 7:15 am. It gives me time because school starts at 8:00 am.

Before, I liked walking to school because I would pick Kimisu up on the way, he lives a couple of houses away from mine, its quit practical, 'cause then we get to see each other a lot when we aren't at school. But I dislike walking to school now, because Kimisu stops at Yukio's house and she walkes with us to class, I don't like it 'cause all they do is kiss and make out. It breaks my heart.

Today the weather was cold, the bitter wind slaped me across the face as I walked down the street. I had forgotten to bring a scarf so it was pretty cold, but I tried to ignor it.

I arived at Kimisu's house after five minuts of walking. I knked on the door and he answered it whith a smile.

"Hey Misuki, sleep well?" He said steping out of his house. He was wearing a black coat and a grey scarf, it really suits him.

"Uhm.. y-yeah... you?" I asked, he makes me stutter, he thinks that its natural but only he makes me stutter.

He noded and we started walking in the direction of Yukios house. I was shivering, I was so cold! My teeth were chattering making noise. Kimisu looked at me and said

"Mate, you look freezing! Do you want my scarf?" As he said that, I could feel my cheeks blush.

"B-but then y-you'll be c-cold Kimisu" I said, but to be honest, I would do anything to have his scarf.

"I'll be ok mate, besides, you don't even have a cost on so it's the least I could give you" he said as he puled the scarf off of arouned his neck. And then I realised that, yes, I had forgotten my coat. In that moment, I felt so stupid.

He handed me the scarf and smiled at me, and he kept on walking. I stayed put just tje time to put the scarf arouned my neck. I inhaled some fresh air and Kimisu's scent came off of the scarf and made its way into my nostrils.

"It smels like Kimisu" I thought and then blushed.

He them turned arouned to see what was keeping me, I just answered nothing and walked up to him.

We kept walking until we arived at Yukios house, she was waiting infront of her door for us. Kimisu walked up to her and kissed her as she wraped her arms around his neck. I sighted quietly wishing that, I could be in her place.

After they had finished kissing we walked to school. We didn't really talk much in the mornings. But at least I was with Kimisu right? We arived at school just on time for thr bell to ring. I'm in the same class as Kimisu, but what makes me happy is that Yukio isn't in the same grade as us. I thanks god for that.

The day goes by so slowly but I survive. I saw Yukio with an other boy today. She was holding his hand. I don't think she loves Kimisu anymore. But I cannot be sure of it.

After school Kimisu and I droped Yukio at her house and we walked back to his. We said goodbye and I made my way to my house. It was still quite cold outside. And I realised that I was still wearing Kimisu's scarf.

"I'll give it back to him tomorrow" i said to myself as I arived at the foot of my house.

I entered, it was empty, my parents aren't home. Thats just theway I like it. I made my way to my bedroom and sat at my desk. I hade to do my homework, but i couldn't concentrate on it because, first off, i couldn't find the motivation to do it and second, Kimisu was the only thing on my mind. So I layed down on my bed, just thinking of him. After a while some dirty thought s popped into my head. I couldn't help it, it seemed so right, so right in fact, that something in my pants started to get hard. I couldn't resist, it was so tempting, so I pleasured myself to these thoughs and not to mention, i had his scarf on so it smelt just like him. I kept pleasuring for ages until I fell into a deep sleep.