♠Chapter 3♠

•Kimisus p.o.v•

Misuku has been acting strange ever since that night when I went to see him, he seems, stressed, nervus in other words, scared, but, I promised him that I would never ask why. This time, I really want to know. But he probably won't tell me, yeah I'm his best friend, but he liks to keep himself to himself. And, he keeps looking at Yukio weirdly. I have really got to find out.

Today, I have got my date with Yukio, because, there were last minute changes last time, she couldn't come, she told me that she was busy, that she was at a family meeting or something. I'm taking her to the Ramen place. But first, I've got to go and see how Misuki is doing.

I walked down then street, heading to Misuki's house, it was dark outside and the streets were lit by the lampposts, the aire was fresh. It felt nice. I got to his house and knocked on the door. His mum answered it.

"Hello, Kimisu" she said smiling

"Hello, I'm just here for my daily cheek up on Misuki" i explained

"No need to explain, I know" she said as she oponed the door and let me in.

"He is in his room" she told me before going back to whatever she was doing.

I made my way down the hall and knocked on his bedroom door.

"Hey mate, its Kimisu, can I come in?" I asked

"Eh y-yes, come i-in" he stutered.

I opened the door and walked in. He was sat on his bed with his legs crossed and he seemed nervus again. I sat next to him and huged him. I didn't mind doing this because he is my best mate. But sometimes, i don't know why, I feel all tingly when we touch. It's weird to be honest, but I like it. I pulled away from the hug and smiled.

"How are you feeling today?" I asked as I sat in front of him.

"I-i'm felling a-a bit better, t-thanks" he stuttered.

"Thats good!" I said smiling wide. "So, what did you do today?"

He then told me that he was sat in his room all day drawing and listening to music. Then I told him that I was going on a date with Yukio, once I told him that, he looked nervous again, he started to bit his lip and tug on his sleeve and then his face turned white.

"Mate you don't look so good, are you ok?" I asked as I put my hand on his shoulder. His face turned from white to red and and his breathing got heavy.

I called his mum so that she could take care of him. He didn't look well at all.

I said my goodbyes because he needed to rest, so I left the house still wondering what was going on.

I needed to find out.