★ Chapter 9 ★

•Kimisu pov•

It's nearly been a two weeks now, I've been to his house every day and still nothing.. I think he's gone...

At school people keep asking me where he is and why he isn't there but I don't know..

This is getting bad, I've called him 54 times and sent 203 text messages. He hasn't returned any of my calls or texts..

I'm seriously worried. Anything could of happened to him.. If he's not back by next week, I'm gonna call the cops. I need to know he's alright.

I'm gonna go check his house again tonight..

I walked out of my front door and gripped the cold brass nob and wedged it a bit to open the door and I stepped out into the cold and that's when I remembered that Misuki has my scarf... I looked down at my feet and started walking and that's when I remembered the first time we met. It was back in kindergarten..

I walked into the classroom and saw lots of children of my age, all playing and then at the back of the class, there was a skinny little black haired boy, playing with little toy cars by himself.
"quick, you need to win the race Blue!" he said talking to the blue car in his little hands.
I giggled and walked up to him. "um..h-hi I'm Kimisu, what's your name?" i asked shyly.
He looked up at me and smiled wide "I'm Misuki, do you wanna play with me?" he asked and handed me a green car. "Thank you" I said smiling then I sat next to him.
We played all day until our parents came to pick us up. We said goodbye and went home.

We kept playing together every day. And then one day Misuki said:
"hey do you wanna see something pretty and cool?" I said yes but then I was surprised when he said:
"quick open the window and jump out"
I did since we where weren't even on the first floor of the building.
He then told me no to worry.
He jumped out after me and we set off.
After an hours walk, we arrived at the entry of a park.
"come on!" he said giggling and tugging on my hand. I went with him and then I saw it. The most beautiful Sakura tree I've ever seen.
We spent all day under it, then he took me to his house because he knew how to get home.
We got into a little trouble after that but it was worth it.

We've been best friends ever since..

I sighted and lifted my head up and looked. And that's when I saw it:

light coming from Misuki's house.

I ran up to his door and banged on it

"MISUKI???"