♪Chapter 2♪

•Misuki p.o.v•

I never really get around to give Kimisu's scarf back. I have had for nearly a week now, but I'm not complaining, I really like having his smell on me all the time. It makes me smile

During this week, Yukio has been seying a lot of other boys. I want to tell Kimisu so badly, but he is blinded by love and that kills me on the inside to know that this will break his heart in a million pieces. I think I will have a little talk with Yukio after school tonight.

I was walking home alone today because Kimisu was out with Yukio on a date. I couldn't stop imagining that, that would be me going on that date, just the two of us.

I was quite upset that evening so I went to the park, to mine and Kimisu's Sakura tree.

When I arived at the tree, I found Yukio kissing a random boy that I had seen at school. She didn't see me arrive until the boy looked at me and pulled away from her. He looked horrified because he knew I'm Kimisu's best friend.

"What's going on here Yukio?" I asked her as my eyes narrowed

"What does it look like I'm doing?" She spat she then told the boy to go and wait for her at the entrance of the park.

"Are you trying to break Kimisu's heart?" I asked trying to defend My best friend

"Is it my fault that your ~friend~ is boring?" She said fliping her hair back.

"He isn't boring!! You just can't see it"

"Awe how cute, your defending the person who you have had a crush on for years" she pointed out.

I suddenly froze. How did she know? Is it that obvious?

"How-.. i-i meen, w-why say that?"

"It's so obvious Misuki" she said smirking.

I felt my face blush like crazy.

She chuckled. "Let's make a deal then"

"What kind of deal?" I said a bit worried of what she was going to say.

"The kind of deal that involves you shuting up about what you just saw, and I won't tell that you love Kimisu. Deal?"

My heart was pounding so hard I though that it would come out of my chest. I wanted to tell Kimisu, but I didn't want Yukio to tell him that I really like him. This was a hard decision to make.

After  thinking for about ten minutes, I agreed to it, but I wished that I didn't. It is the most selfish thing I have ever done. I walked back home, my heart was filing with guilt. I felt so nervus tho, I knew that Yukio might not keep her side of the bargain. I was frustrated. I get nervous and frustrated easily because I have anxiety and it isn't funny, I worry over every little thing. And now, I'm really worried about Kimisu. This will break his heart. My blood pressure was getting bad. I needed to get home now.

I got home a lot faster then usual. As soon as I got in, I ran to my bedroom and hid myself under my bed sheets. My breathing was heavy and I was shaking a lot. I was feeling faint and stressed.

This went on for ages until my mum came home and calmed me down, it was awful. That was the worst anxiety attack i have ever had. Or tho after that, my mum called Kimisu and he came over to see me. I felt much better when he huged me. He held me also. It just felt right. But, for him, it was only a friendly hug. He is the only one who can fully calm me down. And what's good, he doesn't ask why I am or was worried. Thats why I love him so much.