× chapter 10 ×

AN: I'm sooooooooooo sorry that I haven't updated, I've been busy with school and personal things, but I'm back now :D

•Misuki POV•

I was having shower after I got back home. I was just thinking then I heard someone banging on the front door and I heard a voice, it sounded like Kimisu. I had no idea who it was, I was frightened. So I turned the running water off and out a towel around my waist and walked to the front door. I could hear the voice better now, it was Kimisu! It was him! but what was he doing here...? I didn't know, so I gathered my courage and slowly opened the front door.  And before I knew it I was on the floor with a thud. Kimisu has pushed on the door at the same time I had opened it.

He was on top of me. My face was red, bright red and his cheeks had gone a bright shade of pink.

"M-misuki...?" he asked as his soft voice trembled.

"Kimisu.." I said and then I felt a hand across my face

"You ass!! you bastard!! you-.. you!!" he screamed. I could see the tears building up in his eyes. "Why did you leave!? you fool.. BAKA!!" he started crying. All I could do is hug him

"oh Kimisu..."

"Baka." he said between two sobs

I held him tight and close, we were still on the floor and all I had on was a towel covering my private parts.

He had his head on my shoulder and was crying, I was playing with his hair. It felt right.

Then he kissed my shoulder "I missed you you fool.." he said between kisses on my shoulder.

I wish he didn't kiss me there, it was my soft, sensitive spot. I could feel a small erection appearing under the towel, hoping that Kimisu didn't feel anything.

But it was too late. Kimisu looked at me with a blush and pushed his hips down on my boner. I blushed deeply.

Kimisu looked at me he leaned his face down and kissed my cheek. I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed the back of his head gently and kissed his lips. And surprisingly, he kissed back.