~Chapter 8~

•Kimisu POV•

Misuki how dare you not tell me.... You didn't tell me...

The night that i found out that he didn't tell me, I ran home in the most horrid state i have ever been in. I ran into my room and didn't come out for the whole weekend. But on Monday I had to get up and go to school. I felt horrid walking to school by myself, it was the first time ever but anyway, i didn't want to see anyone or talk to anyone especially Misuki. That bastard didn't tell me and we were supposed to be best friends yeah right... I just hope I don't run into him today...

I got to school at the normal time, the bell just rang as I entered the school. I walked into class and saw that Misuki's desk was empty. Maybe I upset him to much- no! he's the one that upset me and i hate him!

I sat down at my desk and the lesson began..

After lessons I just walked home, alone, it was cold and wet, it was raining. I just felt so alone... I didn't know if it was rain or tears running down my cheeks. I miss him, I miss him!! Non you don't, y-you hate him! But..he's my bestfriend... He betrayed  you! you should hate him.. yeah..your right..

The next day at school, he still wasn't there, the day after that either. Maybe I should check on him? Uhm- y-yeah, i'll g-go- I though, Misuki had been off school for a whole week. it was scaring me.

I walked to his house and I knocked on the door. No response, I knock again, still nothing. "Misuki? Are you in? I need to speak with you" i said as i gripped the cold brass door nob. I tugged on it gently but the door stayed closed. maybe he just isn't home-... And then I walked back to my house. i'll check tomorrow-..

A/N sorry for the late update, i was quite busy. anyway I hope you enjoy this.