♦Chapter 4♦

•Kimisu p.o.v•

Once I left Misuki's house, I walked down the street and walked to Yukio's house. I walked up to it and knocked on the door. Moments later she came out smiling. She looked beautiful, the light of the streets just made her glow, her eyes sparkled, I just love her so much. She makes my world go around. I'm hoping that one day, I could get on one knee and give her a ring. But I'll wait a few more years for that. For now, we're just going on a date. I took her hand and we walked thru the lamppost lit street. I felt perfect. I just love her so much. She makes me complete.

Once we arived infront of the Ramen place, I pecked her lips and she giggled. She has the cutest giggles ever. I smiled at her, then we entered. I asked for two seats. The waiter showed us to our table and we sat down, I took my coat and then I reached for my neck to take my scarf off, and just then, I remembered, Misuki has my scarf. I smiked at the thought of him then I turned to look at my baby girl. Once the waiter asked us what we wanted, we just ordered the normal Ramen then he left. I then noticed that Yukio was looking nervous, she was biting her bottom lip and she looking around the room, like if she was looking for something or someone. I tilted my head and asked:

"Is everything ok baby?"

"Eh, y-yeah..." she said looking behind her.

"You sure?" I said looking in the same direction as her.

"O-of course" she stuttered.

Things were getting weird...

After that the waiter came back with our food, I started eating, but Yukio was still looking frustrated. Then suddenly her eyes widened and she quickly turned around.

"Baby, i-i want to get out of here" she said as she started to put her coat on.

"Why? We only just arrived" i then pointed out.

"Baby please i~..." Yukio was cut off by boy that I had seen around school. Yukio turned white

"Hello baby" the boy said

"Excuse me?" I questioned as my blood started to boil.

"Oh, hello Kimisu, I'm just here to pick my girlfriend up" he said as he put his arm around Yukio. She didn't move an inch.

"What do you meen? I'm her boyfriend! Now, get your arms off of her!" I half yelled.

"You didn't tell him?" The boy asked her

"Tell me what? What is going on baby?" I said as my heart was pounding faster and faster every second.

"Kimisu......I...." she started saying befor she pressed her lips onto the boys roughly.

My heart sank low really low, and then I got up. I was trying to hold my tears back.

"We're over" I said as I put my coat on.

"Kimisu, we have been over for over two months" she said as she sat on the boy's lap.

I felt sick, really sick. "Goodbye" I said as I rushed to the door. Tears were rolling down my face and my heart was aching. As soon as exit the restaurant, I ran, I ran to the park. My tears didn't sees to fall.

I ran as fast as I could to the park, once i entered, I ran up to the Sakura tree and sat down and hugged my knees, my tears fell down my face so fast, I felt like my heart had stoped beating. I hurt so much...

I really wanted to speak to Misuki. So I got my phone out of my jean pocket and got my phone out. I looked thru my contacts and pressed on Misuki's name, well it didn't say Misuki it said "best mate ever". I then clicked on new message and i wrote:

"Misu, I really need to see you..... I'm not feeling so good, can I please come over?" I hesitated befor pressing the send button. Then, I waited for him to answer.

Less then two minutes later, my phone vibrated, I looked and it said "1new message from best mate ever". I opened the message and it said.

"Sure! Come on, and I hope your ok, I'll leave the door open for you. See ya in 10 then?"

I sighted in relief at his text.

"Thanks mate, I'll be there in 10" i answered.

I then got up and made my way out of the park.