Chapter 3

*The next day*

Emily's POV

Right now we're all in the juice bar before dance talking about the new member we'll be meeting today.

Emily: "I'm worried guys, I mean she's 12."

James: "Ya. And our dance is already developed. What if she can't catch up."

Stephanie: "And she's pretty young as well. She might not even be able to handle it."

Chloe: "Guys, remember what Miss Kate said, she's a prodigy. She's been dancing all her life just like we have. She'll be fine."

West: "I hope so."

Michelle: "Come on guys, we'd better get going. Dance starts in 10 minutes."

*In studio A*

Regular POV

We all walk back into studio A and see Kate and Chris in their office with the new member. She had brown hair and blue eyes. When Chris saw us, he came out and told us to work on our routine for a few minutes.

Miss Kate's POV

Kate: "So Ella, who drove you here today?"

Ella: "My friend's parent."

Kate: "Oh, your parents couldn't drive you?"

Ella: "No. They're at...work." She said pausing in between.

Kate: "Ok" she said glancing suspiciously at Chris.

Kate: "And who will be paying your dance fees?"

Ella: "My...um...dad" she said quietly.

Chris: "Ok. Why don't you just watch the troupe do their routine for a few minutes. Kate and I have to go talk to J-troupe. We'll be back very soon."

Ella nods.

Kate and Chris leave the room as Ella turns to the window to watch A-troupe do their routine.

Emily's POV

I see the new girl watching us through the window as we're doing our dance. She looks shocked. I'm not sure if it was because the routine looked too hard for her or if it was way too easy for her. What if it looked too easy, she might want to switch to a different studio. Like Elite. Amanda, the dance captain of Elite, would never let that happen though. Amanda won't let anyone take the spotlight away from her.

We practise the routine about 3 times before Kate and Chris get back. When they get back, they go into the office and get the new member and bring her out to meet us.

Regular POV

Kate, Chris and Ella all walk out of the office.

Kate: "Gather round, A-troupe"

Everyone forms a circle.

Kate: "Ok everyone, this is Ella."

Ella smiles.

Kate: "So, she's our newest member."

Everyone introduces themselves.

Kate: "Ella, do you want to show us a dance?"

Ella: "Ok"

Giselle's POV

Everyone steps back and Ella steps to the middle of the dance floor. Someone turns on the music and Ella starts dancing. She is AMAZING. She basically just took the dance styles of everyone in the room and combined it into one flawless dance routine. I can only describe her dancing as impeccable. She didn't make a single mistake. She was able to glide from one dance style to the next perfectly. Wow. Just wow.

Regular POV

By the time she was done, everyone's mouth was wide open. Even Kate and Chris. Nobody spoke for about a minute.

When somebody finally spoke, it was Emily.

Emily: "So, Kate, how is this gonna work. Should we teach Ella the dance?"

Kate: "Well, Ella said that she can watch you and she'll just fit herself in."

Everyone looks shocked.

Stephanie's POV

Can she actually do that? I would be surprised if she did.

Chloe's POV

Everyone starts the routine again and Ella sits on the bench watching us. We did the dance twice. Once we finished the second time, Ella stood up. She said that she knew what to do. I was impressed. Kate comes out and puts her in the front row.

Regular POV

The music starts again and Ella did the dance amazingly. She made it look like she had practiced it about 70 times. When everyone did a flip, she did an amazingly complex one. She ran, did a cartwheel followed by a backflip, turned quickly in the air, then did a forward flip, jumped up into the air, and landed in the splits. She quickly pulled herself up and ran to the side where everyone was watching her. They all jumped back in and finished the dance. When they were done, everyone clapped for Ella. She smiled. Kate and Chris came out and congratulated them. They did the dance a few more and then left for the day. Ella when home straight away. Everyone else went to the juice bar.

West: "Ella was awesome. She's an amazing dancer.

James: "I didn't see a single mistake in her routine."

Michelle: "Did you see that flip she did though?"

Chloe: "Ya. That was cool. She was unreal"

Giselle: "She can really increase our chances of winning regionals."

Emily: "I thought it would be hard. I thought we'd have to teach her the routine but she picked up on it so quickly."

Riley: "And the best part is that there is NOTHING Elite can say to us about her. She's better than all of Elite combined."

Everyone agreed and enjoyed the rest of their juice.