Chapter 9

1 week later

Ella's POV

I am so excited. We're getting our regionals costumes today. We're planing on having a dress rehearsal. I can't wait to see them.

I arrive at the studio. Everyone already there talking to one another. Giselle comes and greets me. Miss Kate comes out of her office.

Miss Kate: "Ok everyone, we can try on our costumes today but I want you to practise a bit more first."

We all nod. We get into our lines.

We practise the dance about 3 times. Then Tiffany shouts

Tiffany: "Race you to the juice bar."

We all take off runing.

We sat down in the juice for 10 minutes talking and laughing together. We talked about elite and regionals. I feel like I'm finally part of the team.

Michelle: "We'd better get back now. We've been here for a while."

James: "Ya"

Stephanie: "let's go"

West: "Race you all back up"

And, once again, we start running.

We get back to the studio. Miss Kate and Chris are waiting for us at the door.

Miss Kate: "Ok dancers, Chris and I want to see the dance one more time and then you can try on your costumes." Everyone cheered.

Chloe's POV

Everyone gets back into their lines. The music starts. We all dance with so much energy. The more we practices, the better we get. And the better the dance is, the bigger the chance we'll have of winning Regionals.

We were about half way through the dance. Ella had just done her flip when we heard the doors of the studio open. The music stopped.

Giselle's POV

From around the corner comes the guy who keeps bugging and hurting Ella.

Guy: "Hello everyone. Sorry to bother you."

"Ya right" I heard Ella whisper.

Miss Kate and Chris jumped up from the bench and, since know one else in A-Troupe knows who he is, they were all looking confused.

Miss Kate: "Hello.... Who exactly are you."

Guy: "That does not matter"

Ella: "His name's Dominic" Ella said annoyed.

Dominic: "I highly recommend that, unless you would like to be hurt badly, you do not help your little friend, Ella."

Miss Kate: "Excuse me"

Dominic: "Silence" He barked. He looked around at everyone in the room, slowly. When he spotted Ella, he walked toward her.

Everyone else looked really confused but Riley, Daniel and Giselle looked extremely worried.

Dominic: "Hello Ella."

Ella: "Hello" she said surprisingly casually. "Murder anyone lately"

I now look around the room to see everyone in utter shock.

Dominic laughed. "Not lately"

He suddenly stopped smiling.

Dominic: "So, I noticed that you've been dodging me."

Ella: "What do you expect"

This whole time, Ella didn't seem scared at all.

Dominic: "I'm going to give you one more chance to come with me."