Chapter 10

Ella's POV

Me and Giselle are driving back to the studio. She still hasn't said anything since I finished my story. When I finished my story back at the hospital, she looked appalled and horrified, and she still does.

We got back to the next step and walked down the hallway. I held the door to studio-A open for her. She stepped in and I walked in behind her. Everyone was sitting on the floor chatting. They slowly stopped talking and looked around at us. I tried to smile.

They got up. Then all came over and hugged me. I'm happy to know than there are some people that care about me.

When they finally stopped hugging me, they all sat down.

Ella: "Umm.....I need to tell you all something. I...I want to tell you who Dominic is, and how I know him"

Michelle: "You don't have to. We know it's probably really hard for you"

Everyone nodded.

Ella: "I know I don't have to tell you but I feel like I'm obligated to tell you all after what I've put everyone through"

I was mainly talking to Chloe, Riley and Daniel. I know that they worried a lot about me.

Everyone was looking at me intently. I know they all wanted answers.

Ella: "So, umm....I've know Dominic since I was 7. My parents were very, very good friends with him. My brother, sister and I always treated him like a second father. He would come every weekend to see us. And you could really tell that he cared about us. He would never miss any of our birthdays, he took us on vacation in the summer, and he flew all the way from New York once when my brother broke his arm."

I looked around and saw all the faces of confusion. They were probably wondering what happened to the loving and caring Dominic. And that's something I ask myself every single day as well.

Ella: "But one day, that changed. I remember playing in my room, and I heard the doorbell ring. I knew it was him. He always came in the afternoon to take me and my siblings out for lunch. I instantly dropped what I was doing and ran downstairs. My father had already gotten the door and was talking to Dominic. I stood beside my father listening to them"

Everyone had blank expressions on their face. They didn't know what coming next.

Ella: "Dominic was always smiling. He always lit up the room. But that day, he scowled at me when he saw me. I remember my father telling me to go play outside. So I snuck around the side of they house to listen to them. I don't remember exactly what they said, but him and my father where yelling pretty loudly"

Everyone now had sad expressions on their face.

Ella: "My dad yell at him to get out and he said ok as he pulled something out of his pocket. And then my father shouted no. I remember Dominic running to a nearby tree. He hid behind it as..as my whole house exploded. And it...it killed everybody"

Riley had gasped and Chloe was actually tearing up. Michelle was trying not to cry. Tiffany, Stephanie, and Emily looked heartbroken. Eldon, west and James were looking at each other in shock. And Daniel came up and hugged me.

Ella: "And when he spotted me, he ran after me. He never caught me...and to this day I live in an orphanage. And he wants something, but I don't no what"

Everyone was silent. Nobody spoke. Nobody moved.

Ella: "And I'm not sure if I can stay here any longer"

Giselle immediately jumped up.

Giselle: "You have to stay. We can protect you"

Ella: "I know. But I've put everyone's lives in danger"

Giselle: "We're your family. And family has to be there for each other"

Nobody else was listening. Everyone was still sitting there in shock. Nobody even looked at me. There all just stared at the floor.

Ella: "I have to go"

I grabbed my stuff and ran out. On the way out, I saw that Kate and Chris were standing there with looks of horror on their face. "I'm sorry" I whispered on the way by.

Sorry for taking so long to update. Please comment and vote. Thanks for reading😃