Chapter 11

Giselle's POV

We'd been sitting there for nearly 2 minutes now. Nobody had said anything.

Giselle: "I have to go make a phone call"

When I got back, nobody had even got up. I know that there was an almost impossible chance that I could lighten the mood. It probably won't work but I had to try.

Giselle: "So. I have some good and bad news"

Everyone looked up at me with sad expressions on their faces.

Giselle: "The bad news first. Ella told me the story when we were in the hospital. And she told me that she's been in a certain orphanage for a long, long time now. And since nobody's adopted her, there going to be kicking her out soon"

Everyone now looked outraged. Riley stood up.

Riley: "They can't do that"

Giselle: "I know they can't. But the people running the orphanage don't want her their because she's endangering the other children"

Michelle: "That's not fair"

James: "We should talk to the manager or something"

West: "Ya. We should call the person running it"

Chloe: "Well, it's technically illegal, so we should report it to the police"

Giselle: "No. Guys, you don't get it. You don't know how she feels. We all have a family.....people who love us....and care for us. People to make us feel better....and support us. She has none of that. How would you feel if someone took all of that away from you"

I can't imagine what I'd do without my family. I don't know where I'd be today without them.

Giselle: "But, that brings me to my good news"

Michelle looked at me with a look that said "I doubt you can make this any better"

Giselle: "So, the orphanage is trying to get rid of her. They're desperately trying to get someone to take her. And I was afraid that Dominic might try to adopt her, and that would be an absolute disaster....and probably deadly. So, I had the idea of......adopting her"

Everyone's faces lit up.

Everyone: "Awwwwwwww"

Chloe: "That's so sweet"

James: "Your gonna be Big Sister Giselle"

Giselle: "I have an appointment set up with them tonight"

I smiled. I'm excited to see what Ella thinks about this.

Tiffany: "Ok. Let's all celebrate at the juice bar"

*The next day*

Chloe's POV

Giselle walks into the studio. She looks so excited.

Giselle: "They said yes"

We all jump up and down.

Chloe: "Are they gonna tell Ella."

Giselle: "Ya. They said they would tell her before she came to dance today. And they said that she might be late today because she has to pack up her things. I'm taking her to my house after dance."

Michelle and Emily are standing beside each other in front of A-troupe.

Michelle: "Ok everyone. Let's get started on the routine"

We are take are places. We're halfway through the routine when I realize how horrible the dance is without Ella. She really adds to it.

It was about 1:00 when the doors opened. We all stopped dancing and turned around. Ella came around the corner with a suitcase. She put it down beside her. Then a huge smile spread across her face. She ran up to Giselle and hugged her. She seemed so happy.

Ella: "Thank you"

It was a really touching moment. I wonder how Giselle feels right now. She has a little sister. And Ella's going to be much safer now.

We headed to the juice bar. Ella and Giselle sat down at a table alone.

Giselle's POV

Ella: "I want to thank you so much for what you've done"

Giselle: "I'm so glad to help you"

Ella: "But I'm a little scared. I want you to realize how much danger you've put yourself in. You've basically put yourself right in front of Dominic, and now your the number one obstacle for him."

Giselle: "He can't do that much"

Ella: "You'd be really surprised what he's capable of doing. I really need you to be carful. Please, always travel with someone else and have your cell phone with you. He's dangerous. Really dangerous."

Giselle: "Ella, he can't be that dangerous"

Ella: "No, really. You have to trust me. He will literally do anything to get to me."

Giselle: "Ok. I'll watch out"

Ella: "Again, thanks for what you've done"

Giselle: "You're welcome. I'd do anything for you"

We walk back to where everyone else was sitting.

Michelle: "You guys ok."

Giselle: "Ya. Great."

Michelle: "Ok."

Emily: "I would like to make a toast to Giselle for being an amazing hero"

We all clinck glasses and cheer together.