Chapter 8

I PROMISE TO HAVE TO NEXT CHAPTER UP BY TOMMOROW.😄

Daniels POV

I just arrived at the studio to find Giselle working on her solo. I sat down on one of the benches. Giselle moves flawlessly and gracefully. I watched as she danced and waited until she finished. When she was done, I walked up to her.

Daniel: "That was really good."

She caught her breath

Giselle: "Thanks"

I sat back down as she sat down next to me.

Daniel: "So, I was wondering if you wanted to work on a duet with me?"

She thought for a moment.

Giselle: "I'd love to"

Giselle's POV

I'm so excited to work with Daniel. He's an amazing dancer and his technic is phenomenal. We got to work straight away.

It was coming alone great. At one point, we were both supposed to do turns but I accidentally bumped into him. He grabbed me and dipped me. We didn't even finish the dance. He just stood there holding me as we looked into each other's eyes. He eventually pulled me back up. When we finally stopped looking at eachother, Daniel asked me if I wanted to go to the juice bar. Obviously I said yes.

When we got to the juice bar, he ordered my favourite drink. He sat down beside me.

But I realized that we had to stick to reality. We had to do something about Ella.

Giselle: "Daniel, we really heed to talk about Ella. We need to keep her safe. I don't want her getting hurt."

Daniel: "You mean getting hurt more than she already has"

Giselle: "Ya"

Daniel: "But she probably won't want our help. She won't even tell us what's going on."

Giselle: "She doesn't want us to know. I don't know why she can't at least tell us who that guy was."

Daniel: "You never really told me about the guy. The one you, Chloe and Riley saw."

Giselle: "Well, he had brown hair and he was wearing a black coat. He was grabbing and pulling her, and then he said something to her but we couldn't hear."

Daniel: "He was GRABBING her?"

Giselle: "He was really violent. And the shocking part is that she didn't look scared at all. It seems to me that she rarely shows emotion."

Daniel: "Ya. But whenever I go to talk to her, she always looks scared."

Giselle: "Ya. I notice that too."

Daniel: "I hope that guy doesn't come back, whoever he is. I don't want it to get worst than it already is."

Giselle: "We can only pray that she tells us what's going on before it's too late"

Daniel put his hand on mine. I smile and he smiles back.

Daniel: "Don't worry. She'll be ok."

Who likes Ganiel (Giselle and Daniel). I'm so sorry this chapter sucks so much. But I promise the next chapter is so so so so so dramatic. Please comment and vote.😄Thanks to everyone who reads this.