Chapter 7

2 weeks after Ella arrived.

Emily's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I got ready and hopped into my car. I got to the studio early to practise a bit. Today is the only day of the week Ella doesn't come to the studio early, so I finally have it to myself. I stepped into studio-A to find Tiffany practising. Great, now I can't practise.

Emily: "Hey, what's up"

Tiffany: "Not much. What about you?"

Emily: "Ya know, the usual"

We stretched in silence for a few minutes before Tiffany spoke.

Tiffany: "So what do ya think about Ella?"

Emily: "I don't really like her"

Tiffany: "Why not"

Tiffany's POV

I know exactly why Emily doesn't like her. She's not the centre of attention anymore .

Emily's POV

I don't like Ella at all. She draws WAY too much attention to herself. She thinks she's so great but she's not. She's causing too much drama. But I'm not going to tell Tiffany that.

Emily: "I don't think she's very good at picking up the routine"

Tiffany's POV

I know that's a lie because she was able to pick up on the choreography in about 10 minutes. Emily's just being her old selfish self.

Chloe's POV

Giselle, Riley and I are planing on meeting at the restaurant beside the next step.

I just got a text from Riley

Riley (text): You ready to go.

Chloe (text): Ya, I'm ready.

Riley (text): Need me to pick you up?

Chloe (text): Sure. See you in a bit.

Riley (text): See you. Bye

I waited outside my house for Riley. 5 minutes later, she pulled up in my driveway. I jumped into her car.

Chloe: "Hey"

Riley: "Hey"

Chloe: "Whats up"

Riley: "Not much. I need to pick up Giselle as well"

Chloe: "Ok"

We drove to Giselle's house. She got in the back seat.

Giselle: "Hi guys"

We both said hi together.

We parked the car a block away because there was no other parking. We got out of the car and started walking. We got to the restaurant and had some food. Then we started walking to the next step in silence. It was about 2 minutes before I spoke up.

Chloe: "Guys, look over there."

We all looked at where Chloe was pointing. Up ahead was Ella walking to the studio with a strange man following her and grabbing her. She kept on pulling away as he would try to pull her back.

Giselle: "That's.......that's him. I know it is"

Riley: "Who is he?"

Giselle: "I think he's the guy that hurt Ella."

Chloe: "WHAT. That's him?"

We all watched as he pushed her backwards. Then he grabbed her and said something to her that we couldn't hear. He put his hood up so nobody could see his face and then he walked away. She ran inside the studio quickly.

Riley: "Let's go talk to her and see if she's alright"

Giselle: "Ya"

Giselle's POV

We got into studio-A. Ella was putting her stuff away. Michelle and Daniel were standing beside her questioning her while the rest of A-Troupe was sitting on the floor watching. I ran up to her.

Giselle: "Ella, are you alright?"

She looked up at me. She had a cut across her face.

Ella: "Ya. I'm fine. Don't worry" I'm kind of worrying.

Daniel: "Giselle, can I talk to you?"

I looked over at him. Why would he think now is a good time to talk. It better be important.

Giselle: "Ok"

I follow him out of studio-A. We sat down beside each other in the hall.

Daniel: "Did you see what happened?"

Giselle: "Ya. It was outside. There was an aggressive man grabbing her, but I didn't see who it was. I think it was the guy that hurt her earlier on but I can't be sure. I just wish she would tell me what was going on so I could help her out."

Daniel: "Wow"

Giselle: "Ya"

Daniel: "But she's obviously not ready to tell us. And she might never want to tell us, so be prepared."

Giselle: "I will. Thanks."

I hugged Daniel. He's been there for me since the beginning and I don't know what I'd do without him. I'm happy he's here.

Daniel: "I think we should all take turns watching Ella so she's safe. You never know, that guy could come back"

Giselle: "Good idea"

We walked back into the studio. Ella was wiping blood away from her face. Daniel and I sat down beside her. She turned to me.

Ella: "Thank you"

What's she talking about?

Giselle: "For what?"

Ella: "I know you, Riley and Chloe were there. And I'm glad you were there. So thank you."

I put my arm around her. I don't want anything to happen to her. Daniel's right, we need to protect her.

What do you think. Please comment and vote.😄