Chapter 5

Regular POV

Ella arrives at the studio everyday to practise and stretch. Today she was working on a jazz routine. Then she practised the routine for regionals. Ella went to sit down on the bench. She had to readjust her tensor bandage so she momentarily took it off. Right at that moment, Giselle walked in. Ella quickly tried to put it back on, but it was no use.

Giselle: "Ella, what happend?"

Giselle rushed over to her and kneeled down in front of her. She grabbed the tensor bandage and put it beside her.

Giselle's POV

WHAT DID SHE DO. I look at her arm. There is a masive cut trailing from her arm to her hand. There are so many thoughts swirling through my head right now. When I look back up at Ella, I realize that she's silently crying. I stand up and sit beside her on the bench. I put my arm around her and hug her. She's leaning into me and crying. We probably were there for about 10 minutes. Eventual she stops crying and looks up at me. She doesn't say anything, she just looks up at me.

Giselle: "Are you ok?" I say very gently

She just nods.

Giselle: "What happend? Did you do this?" I look at her arm.

Ella: "No. I wouldn't do this."

Giselle: "Who did?" I said quietly. I didn't want to scare her again.

Ella: "It's a guy that I knew a long time ago. Not a boyfriend or anything. But I'm not fully ready to talk about it yet." She said it very nervously. She was probably afraid that I wouldn't accept that she didn't want to talk about it.

I just nod. I really want to know what happened but I respect that she's not ready.

Ella: "But if I want to talk about it, I'll come to you." She gives a weak smile.

Ella: "Thank you" She hugged me. I hugged her back. "I'll be right back."

She stands up and heads for the door as A-Troupe walks back in.

Ella's POV

I didn't even bother to put the tensor bandage back on. And the cut on my arm is obviously visible. I know because I headed for the door as A-Troupe walked back in. They are stopped in their tracks and gasped, wispered and pointed. I was still wiping away tears. I heard Riley shout my name as the door shut. I really hope she doesn't follow me out.

Giselle's POV

I could hear everyone whispering at the door. I was still sitting on the bench in shock. Once everyone realized that I was there, they all came rushing over to me. I stood up and looked at them all. West came forward and stood in front of me.

West: "Did you do that to her?"

OH MY GOSH. DID HE ACTUALLY THINK I WOULD DO THAT TO HER.

Giselle: "I would NEVER do that to her or anyone. Did you actually think I did that?"

West: "I know. I just wanted to make sure." He put his hand on my shoulder.

Stephanie: "Then what did happen?"

There was a pause for a moment.

Giselle: "I don't know."

Please comment and vote. Sorry for taking so long to update and sorry for the short chapter.