Strike 1

Tuesday 11-22-16

OMG, where is Jane? If she does not come today, I'm screwed. I do not want to get a big fat 0 on my grade. I have- never mind. It isn't that important.

I can't rage now. Why did I ever agree to the bet in the first place. Oh wait, I didn't want to be a chicken to Abigail.

Oh look! Liv and Nikita are here with Britteny. I don't mind them being together but I'm here. People look at me. Nikita moved away from Britteny. Liv is still with her. Why do I fell like I'm stalking them?

I ran up to Nikita, noticing the boring old uniform she wears. "Have you seen Jane?" I ask.

"No. Why do you need her?" Are you fuc- never mind. You cannot be serious. It is obvious.

"Why would I need her then?" I asked. I almost gave a little attitude. Almost!

She looked around. Duh, she's not here. "Oh then, LIV!" she screeched. I had to cover my ears from that.

Next thing you know, an annoyed Liv appeared. "What," she mumbled, "if you're asking about the health presentation, I brought my flash drive. I was too lazy to use my email."

"Wouldn't that add extra wait?" asked Nikita. Is she alright? "No," she muttered. Liv then ran into the classroom using her anime powers. Did I mention she has powers? When did the teacher come? He never came early.

"Alex! Hurry up!" she yelled. Gosh, can't she wait? I tossed my book bag on my back and practiced my walking. Right-left-right-left-righ- what am I doing? I walked into the classroom with my head high.

I must have looked like a queen until McKenzie arrived. "Sit down Alex. No one wants to see you." She as always wore her pink crop top with her gray sweat pants. In case you did not know, she was holding her make up bag. I just stopped and stared at her. I ,sadly, did not notice the seats were rearranged. I looked around and spot Liv and Nikita were sitting next to each other.

I walked up to them and sat on Liv's left and Nikita's right. Where is Jane! She has to be here. I'm going to fail. I'm gonna fail. Then...............................Jane came! Thank you!

"Did you bring the project?" I asked so eagerly that I almost fell of the chair.

"Yeah," she responded. "Do you miss this format of the room?"

I looked around. The classroom we were using belonged to our seventh grade Spanish teacher. The format of the classroom brought tears to my eyes.

"It took us a month or two just to finish the dialogues. It was fun making them," I claimed as I dreamt about the events that taken place seven (I think) months ago.

As I was daydreaming, the teacher was telling everyone to be quiet. I remembered the time I was holding Sky's hand and talking to him.

"Would you shut up! Your voice is annoying!" yelled McKenzie from across the room. She was holding a pact and was using the mirror to put on mascara.

I snapped out of my daydream. I then regretted the words that flew out of my mouth. "What did I do? I wasn't even talking!" That's it.

"Strike 1," whispered Liv and Nikita. I know that already. I can't wait for the words that would come out her mouth. Yay!!!! Not.

"Then, then..." she trailed off before picking of where she left off of. "You not talking is bothering me !" she yelled back. Everyone is quiet just to listen to the entire conversation.

"What, that doesn't even make sense," I said confused. Great! Now she is applying whale blubber- lipstick. She is turning into another Daya.

"Ignore her. She wasn't supposed to be here in the first place," muttered Nikita. "She just wants to eavesdrop on everyone just to spread more gossip." We both looked at her. No she is not. She can't be sitting next to him.

McKenzie should not be sitting with Sky! IT'S NOT FAIR! Why does she sit with him? It does not make sense. First, she dates him. Next, she acts like he does not exist. She even went far to claim that she never dated him. Now, she is all over him. I know Sky. I have been with him since second grade. Now you must be asking me - why the hell did I not ask him out? I'm sorry but I'm not sure if he likes me. I know that middle school romance does not stay long but I think I am destined to him. I have been with him for sixth years and I don't have the guts to ask him out. Even if I did, I do not want to be in a one sided romance.

I tuned out for mostly the whole period and then the bell rings. Yup, it rang. Liv, Nikita, and Jane had a smirk one their face as they watched me gather my items. "Don't you dare," I threatened in the most scariest voice.

They then ran out. How dare they! I tried to catch up but sorry, I have one binder with a few pencils on my hand. I tried to run gracefully but instead I almost tripped. Remember almost.

I brushed off the invisible dust when someone whispered to me.

"That was strike 1, Alex. Two more strikes to go."