Secret Santa

"I can't believe this. Nikita is absent and I'm stuck with these two," I complained. It's not my fault. Sitting next to me was the one and only... Cue the drum roll... Jane!!!! Well... that is not very fun. Who wants to a murder?

Why I am calling Jane a murder is a another story. Lets just say, she pushed me down the stairs to my death a couple of times.

Right in front of me sat Liv. So boring and annoying. No one wants to listen to your life story! It's very boring!

"So, who did you get for secret Santa?" asked Liv. Are you kidding me? Why out of all people would I tell you! Out of all people!

"Can't tell you," I said nonchantly. She does not need to know I have her.

"Who do you have?" asked Jane. Guys, this is not going to be secret Santa anymore.

"I have Kayla. I'm debating if I should get her a baby bottle, a lotion, or perfume," said Liv. She totally looked like a pig right now. Her tray is full of food. Not only that, she had mayo, musterd, and ketchup.

Jessie then walked by. "Who did you get Alex?" she asked. She's right in front of me!

"I can't tell you," I said as I frequently glanced at Liv.

"You mean its her," whispered Jessie out loud pointing to Liv. Wow, you just had to Liv. You just had to.

I just looked at her with THE face. Yes. It is called THE face. Or the annoyed Alex but with a little ticked off face.

"Wow, you got the really easy one," she claimed. She just stared at all three of us.

"So who did I get?" I asked. If Jessie knows mine, I have to know who has mine.

"Um... about that... I don't know," claimed Jessie. Liar. You were hesitating.

"Can you tell me?" asked Jane and Liv in unison. No fair, but they can't keep good secrets.

"Fine," she said and then whispered it. Then she left. Jane and Liv were laughing out loud and could not stop

"Who is it! Who is it!" I asked jumping up and down from my seat. "You've got to tell me!"

Liv just glanced at me and then Jane. Then they began quiet.

"I won't tell you," said Jane. She then began to sing Ride. You know, by Twenty One Pilots. I glanced at Liv. What the hell! She id done already! That is impossible!

"What are you staring at," she said calmly. I looked at Jane. These two are crazy. One minute, happy, next minute, nothing really happened.

"C'mon! Tell me!" I whined.

Liv then sighed. She looked at Jane before giving a nod. What are these two doing.

"Did a boy or girl get me?" I asked.

"Boy," claimed Jane. Why!!!! Out of all a boy!

"Is he taller than me?"

"What do you mean. All the boys are tall," stated Liv. Seriously.

"Are they taller than me?"

"Yeah," she said.

"Is he fat?" I bet it is Tom.

"Maybe, maybe not," said Jane. Yes! I know who it is!

"It's Tom right!" I exclaimed.

"NO!" yelled Liv. Jane and I just stared at her. She then looked embarrassed. "What I was saying was, it is actually Jerry."

"Jerry?" I asked unsurely. It can't be him. Out of all people. NO!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," I yelled. Everyone just stared at me like I had 3 heads.

"Sorry," I mumbled and then pretended nothing happened.

"Sooooo, you seem excited," stated Jane. Excited! How! Just explain how!

"Why should I be? He doesn't even know what to give me. All he would give is a piece of coal as a present," I cried. Liv started snickering.

Soon she was laughing. She was rolling on the booth. OMG. Then Kyle walks by.

"Are you high?" he asked before doing a bottle flip. How does he do that? His new high score is 48. How?

"Why would I be high in the first place. You easily get a boner from Christine hugging you and you ask me as if I'm high," said Liv. She looked a little out of order.

"Um... yes?" said Kyle confused. I don't really blame him. But oh well. Where was I?

"He needs to switch with someone. I can't believe it. Out of all people he has me!!! Why me!" I cried out more.

"Are you alright?" asked Jane. She looked at me in horror.

"No, I have a guy who is disgusting and a pervert. What else can I be happy for," I complained.

"Chillax, Alex," said Liv. Chillax. Seriously? Out of all words. Chillax. Is she still in the 1900s? At times I don't even know where she is from. Is she really human?

"I might get you something, so relax," said Jane.

"You are killing your brain cells by all this," said Liv. Awww. How nice of you Liv. NOT!

I stood up and walked straight to Jessie. I know she would not lie to my face. She wouldn't.

"Did Jerry get me?" I asked. She must tell me the truth.

"I have no idea anymore. No one wants you for secret santa. They keep switching," she claimed. Did she say no one wanted to get a gift. Why? What did I do wrong? Those bishes need payback. They really do. Revenge is mine.

I started giggling untill I started to laugh like a maniac.

"Shut up retarded!" yelled Sky. I was enjoying the moment. Think of it. Having a miny Jane and Liv watching them run away from you in fear. That would be glorious. I show revenge by sitting with the boys.

The bell then rang. Seriously? I was scheming my super evil plan here!!!

I ran to the booth and picked up my heavy binder and bag. It wasn't as messy as Jane's binder but messy enough. I stopped when a squeaky but jaw dropping voice spoke up.

"Too bad, Alex. Could have gotten you something. Too bad it couldn't happen."