Strike 2

11-24-16

"So what should we do? We can't let McKenzie get into his head." Whispered Nikita. We were in English class and we were finished with our work for now. Apparently, our work in this class never ends. That's why it's so tragic.

Nikita and I were discussing about McKenzie's and Sky's relationship. They have gotten closer since last time and it annoys me. I don't care about the bet now. I just want McKenzie to sky his distance.

"I know but what cab we do. Jerry knows about the bet and he is so eager for me to lose," I claimed. That is true.

"Please, I know you want me," said Jerry out of nowhere. "Speak of the devil," muttered Nikita. I agree. What is he doing here anyways?

"Ew. Who would want you? But, then again, Christine dated Dicky," I muttered that last part. No offense to the name but he really is one. Why would you try to get someone out of your league?

I looked at Liv and Jane. They were so busy doing...something.

"What was that?"he asked leaning closer. EW,EW,EW! This is getting disgusting.

"Um...what are you guys doing?" Asked Nikita. She was following Jane and writing her essay. I mean who wants to do it anyway?

I turned to my left to meet with beautiful brown orbs. They are the the prettiest and belongs to the one and only. Sky! I quickly looked away but then looked back. He was staring at me. Why? No idea, but I'm happy.

I then noticed him try to look away. I know I'm fabulous. Wait, is he blushing? OMG! He is blushing. Not really. Is it me or is it getting very hot in here? No. Oh then it's just me.

"Nikita, Liv, Jane, did you see?" I asked. They got to see this. This is the best thing in my life.

"See what? Sky blushing at you? I saw this coming," claimed Nikita. When, where, how? I looked again at him. He was smiling at me. I am very happy.

"Are you alright Alex? You look red" asked Liv. She then hand me her brush/mirror. I do look red. That means I was blushing too.

"Oh, nothing" I claimed. I hid myself in my binder as I tried to get a glance at him. Now, he wasn't looking.

"You sure? I hope you're not sick," said Liv. At least I have someone who cares but is she that oblivious.

"Sky was looking at her that's why she's red," stated Nikita. You had to say this Nikita. You just had to. Liv on the other hand was giggling at me because Sky just gave me a wink. He gave me a wink! Ahh~

"Look, Alex's blushing!" yelled Jane. All three of us just glared at her. "What? It's not like anyone heard me. Well besides us, Sky, Jerry, and Alan." she muttered.

"What! Sky heard!" I yelled. Everyone then turned to face me. "Go on, go on." That was embarrassing. Next thing I know, Sky was laughing at me with Tom and Felix. That's nice. Thanks a lot.

English class is so boring!!!! There is nothing to do! We can't write, talk, or read! Well, we can't write anything that he does not give us. I then turn to a 135 degree angle to face McKenzie. Oh my god. I care less about this class now.

The teacher is right in front of her and she is on her phone. ON HER PHONE! Why? It would have been good if she actually listened to a few rules. Yes a few. She basically spends 80% of the class on it. She makes this ridiculous excuse to sit alone just to be on her phone. I mean, you can snapchat later not now. I don't think she has twitter.

I then closed my eyes to think about my wattpad story. I want it to be cliché and have a billionaire. Well any cliché type story. Maybe bad boy and good girl? No. The girl should have to sign a contract that forces her to marry the billionaire. When I think of it, it gets too cliché but not cliché enough.

I don't wan to stereotype it though. I don't want the parents to be too horrible and greedy. The main character cannot be called weak just because she is being used by her family. I cannot get side tracked and start writing about vampires and werewolves. Don't judge.

Supernatural triangles, slavery, love are too cliché. Liv used to read a lot of those, and now, she is bored of it. She says 'none of them are original. They're are good but the story plot is repeated several times.' We both love supernatural; and so does Nikita but these type of romance stories are too cliché.

The billionaire would not make a good vampire. Won't it affect his reputation of his life hiding a huge secret. I also, do not want them to b childhood friends or best friends. That just ruins the whole entire plot. This will NOT be a high school drama. Who gets married in high school? Pretend I didn't say anything.

The main character cannot be vulnerable. It happens in a lot and I mean ALOT of fanfictons. It gets annoying. But then... the other way around is cliché but at least that would leave humor. So no vulnerable characters.

I took out my post-its and started to create a list. Well more likely something all over the place. A word splash, maybe. I then looked at Liv. What in the world is she doing?

Is she drawing an anime girl? No it looks more like lines. Yeah, it's just different lines.

"Why are you staring?" she asked. I looked at her and notice the very and I said very mentioned pony tail she has with the same boring uniform. Am I the only one in the table not wearing uniform. I guess so, that means I am more fabulous than anyone in this crowd.

"Nothing, just that," I mentioned pointing to the 'work of art.' It really isn't a work of art. I looked at my essay. The introduction was written along with some of the other paragraphs. It seemed okay.

I scanned over the whole classroom avoiding Sky. Everyone was busy peer editing and writing and talking. Sighing, I went back to my brainstorming.

I should add a bitchy girlfriend for the billionaire. She should be an airhead and should not know anything. The protagonist should have an evil stepmother and stepsister. So there will be no country mouse theme. You know the girl lives in a poor place while the boy lives in a very rich place. No naïve main character. That is very annoying.

Amnesia plot stories are annoying. They would be like "she woke up to remember her name. Nothing else. Just her name. Not her brother, her sister, her family or her home. All she knew was that she was in the home of a stranger and did not remember anything from before." It can also ruin the story plot.

"Alex. Alex Alex!" called Nikita. She was waving her hand in front of my face. "You were spacing out. You might want to listen just to give some feedback."

I groaned. I don't want to, but I still listened. Terence was talking right now. His essay first of all was not that effective. There is too many I's.

I raised my hand and said, "There is too many I's in your essay. It is not that effective if you keep on writing that way. In addition, the introduction barely makes se-."

"Was I talking to you Alex?" he interrupted. He did not just do that to me.

"No ,but Yo-."

"So shut up. No one was talking to you."

"Well that's what you get for reading it. You're reading it for everyone to improve it. So don't say anything to me. You should have listened to the direction," I claimed. The bell than rang. Liv shot through the door.

I was packing up when I heard.

"One more strike left 'till you're not mine. Don't do it."