He is MINE! M-I-N-E

"Woooo! Yes, TOUCHDOWN!" yelled Sky as he scored a touchdown.

I sadly watched him running across the gym, slamming the football on the floor. One part of me felt to cheer him on and the other was angry at him for getting a touchdown for his team.

The whole class was divided into 4 teams to play flag football. I seriously have no idea on how to play it. The fourth team was made a few minutes. About 2 minutes ago.

No body who was wanted was placed on that team. By that, I mean me. And Nikita. And Liv and Jane. Our quarterback was the gym-oops. I mean physical ed teacher.

He isn't that good in athletics than we thought. I know. I guess our other teacher is way better despise the age. This teach would be a good comedian.

Before there were these unfair teams, there were about six teams of 5. Christine, being lazy, sat out.

The teacher was once again playing against Liv's old team. To tell you the truth, her team sucked. No, not the perverted way. They never got a single touchdown. My old team was the second worst. Jane was barely the only good player. After all, she was the team's quarterback. The problem was no one could run and catch.

Our class was the most athletic of the three classes so for us it makes us outcasts to the rest of the class.

I watched as McKenzie ran over to Sky and gave him a huge bear hug.

"That's my husband!" She yelled. Noooo! She can't have him.

"Psst, Alex," called Nikita motioning me to come over to here. It's our turn to play. Sky's team is on defense.

Sky looks amazing. I mean it. He is sexy and so cool. I would die for him. No literally I would die for him. Everything of him looks prefect. PERFECT! To me, he is one of the only few boys that are very good looking.

Here's a secret. The reason I came to this school is because of the fact that their are rumors about hot and sexy boys. Turns out, the boys make me want to gag. They look horrible.

I just stared at the football while zoning out when the teacher gave us our patterns. Liv and Nikita were supposed to do 5 steps and square. I was to run 3 steps straight and stop. I was in the middle of the too.

"Hike!" he yelled. I ran 3 steps as fast as I could but then McKenzie "accidently" stepped on my foot while chasing Liv.

I always wonder why she is always chasing Liv. Whenever the two are in separate team, they guard each other to make sure the other does not win. Do they hate each other or something? Nah, I don't think so.

Or is it because Liv wants to hang around the "popular" people. Well she always did that. Abandoning us when we need her the most and when she comes back, she has a huge ugly attitude when we don't hang around her. That girl needs to make up her mind. In the end, it's only going to be me, Jane, Nikita, and Britteny.

McKenzie was guarding Liv, while staring at Sky. The nerve she has. Either way, it's not my business in what she does. The game is a huge horrendous tie of 1-1.

"That's it," I muttered as I watched as McKenzie brushed her shoulder against his. "Game on."

I pretended I drew two dashes on each cheek.

"It's on," I claimed. "It is on."

I glared at Nikita and Liv when I noticed them flinch at the site of me.

"Are you alright?" asked Nikita with a brow raised.

"No," I said straight forward.

"Okaaaaaaay," said Liv walking away as if nothing just happened.

I stood in front of Abigail and went to defense mode. I must have looked very fierce. She then rose a brow at me.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"NO," I answered bluntly. No girl ain't gonna ruin my life by being with Sky.

"Hike!" yelled Oreo. Out of all names why this one? I ask myself that question, too. I have no idea why his parents name him that. Was he eating Oreos the minute he was born? Or were his parents eating Oreos when he was born? No, I don't think that. He didn't have teeth the minute he was born. Also, he eats Hershey's every single day. He should have been called Hershey.

The thought of Hershey's made my mouth water. No. The idea of chocolate made my mouth watery.

"Alex, you are drooling," whispered Nikita. She was in defense mode for Jessie.

"Thanks," I claimed wiping the drool of. Chocolate. So delicious. Creamy and chocolatey.

Snap out of it Alex! You have a job to do and that is to win. If you win, you won't at least have to listen to McKenzie boast about Sky.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Then I let it all go.

"Hike!" yelled Oreo again.

I ran after Abigail, letting no one stop me. McKenzie can't stop me. Who cares about her? She shou-

"Nuuuuu!" I yelled as I pushed Abigail out of the way. Wait? I was supposed to block her. I can't let the other team win. The football then hit me on the head.

I was about to fall when - oh, no one is going to catch me. Then I'll make this dramatic.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I yelled as I fell to my "tragic death." There was no one to help me. I'll be alone like this all my life. There was no one to hold on to, except for- ahem.

"Isn't anyone going to help me?" I asked looking annoyed.

"No," laughed Sky as he kept his eye on the football. I watched as he left, leaving me alone in the cold and dirty gym floor.

"What are you doing on the floor?" questioned Jessie. She then gave out a hand to pull me up.

"Thanks," I muttered. I dusted myself and tried to put my self in defense mode again. How can I? Sky just laughed at me.

"HIKE!" yelled Oreo in the top of his lungs. Next thing I knew, the other team got the touchdown and won.

Liv complained because our team lost. I don't really mind, though. I knew Sky's- I mean Jessie's team would win. Jessie is the captain for that team.

I sadly walked into the locker room. I am too tired. My knees hurt. I went to sit in the benches.

"OMG. Sky is like a god. He IS a god! Sky belongs to me. ME!" boasted McKenzie as she bragged to Kayla. Kayla, on the other hand, was giggling.

McKenzie does not own Sky. She doesn't need him. A pang of hurt hit my chest.

"Sky is my boyfriend. If I could, I could marry him right now!" she exclaimed.

I walked outside and leaned my self against the door.

McKenzie would do anything to get him right? Anything. She wants him bad and won't stop. Just like last time.

At least I have supported friends. Liv is trying to get me out of the locker-room and go to earth science. She doesn't want me to here anything else.

I then walked out once Nikita came out.

"Finally she ended," claimed Nikita.

"I know. She doesn't own him." I claimed. I let the two go ahead of me since I needed to get the laces tied. They looked behind me and giggled. I gave them a funny look. What in the heck were they thinking about? They then quickly left.

What's gotten into them? I then shivered at the thought behind me.

"You know. I didn't expect you to get jealous. Be careful, you almost showed emotion. You know what would happen if you lost."