Chapter 27

"Pro." Clarke repeated. "I, and my people, would appreciate it. I, myself have a few questions."

"Go ahead, speak."

"One of us crossed the river north east of here and was met by a spear in the chest. Should we assume this part of the forest to be restricted from us and is the boy still alive?"

"The boy named Fin is alive and recovering. My men are currently awaiting my signal to bring him in. If that is your wish i may do so now.

"Yes, please."

Onya gave a look to one of her men and he left the formation to get back to the forest where the rest of the warriors and the trailer had been waiting since they had heard the gun shot. Clarke turned her head to her left and saw Octavia.

"O, can you wait at the gate for Finn's arrival and get him to the drop ship? I want to have easy access to him if anything happens."

"Will do." The brunette said as she left her place only to be replaced by Miller.

"How are Bellamy and Murphy?" Clarke asked him.

"Bell's not happy to be locked down, that's for sure. And Murphy has tried blackmailing and buying his way out several times." He grumbled.

"Not surprising."

"I also have this from Monty and Jasper."

Miller then walked toward Onya with two tin bottle of Monty's Moonshine in hand, one of which had a dent. He was intercepted by a gona two meters away from the Trikru general and reluctantly gave the bottles to the warrior before returning to his spot behind Clarke who decided to carry on as if nothing had happened.

"My second question is how high are you in the Trikru hierarchy? I need to know how many ears my proposal can get." Clarke explained when Onya's eyes sharpened in suspicion.

"I am one of five Trikru general and personally serve Heda."

"And how important is this Heda you speak of so often?"

"Heda is the commander of the twelve clans that make the Kongeda. In times of war she leads the Armies of the Twelve Clans while in time of peace she keeps our borders, roads and villages safe. Be assured that your proposal will not fall on death ears, Heda has the power to make it happen if so is her decision."

"Do you believe that she will accept an alliance between the Ark and this Kongeda you speak of?"

"The Twelve Clans exists since the Bomb's fire lifted but Heda has brought them to new heights, establishing peace and alliances and secure trade routes between them since the day the spirit of Heda chose her. Your trade proposal has shown you are willing to be a friend of the Coalition, she will be open to it."

"You said that the Twelve Clans exists since just after the bombs... Tell me about it, please."

"As i said there is twelve Clans that make the Coalition. Up north there is Azgeda with the third largest territory and seventh largest population. They live in the Azplan, living of fish and seal hunting. They produce oil, fish and impervious furs, through those stink. They live in small villages made of ice domes and their Haiplana lives in a building of the Lost World. Then there is Delfikru that lives in series of villages on the coast and lives of fishing and acting as passers between the Azplan and Sanplan, the Baren Lands that make the desert. Sankru are nomads living in the desert, going from one side to another. They are few and peaceful so long as you are fair to them and serve as merchants between the Ingranrora on the East, that raise horses and the Yujleda on the West, that cultivates and the Ouskejon Kruu that live above the sea and farms. Yujleda and Ouskejon Kru have the two second largest territories and population while Flukru lives somewhere beyond Ouskejon Kru in the sea. Trigedakru is made of villages hidden in this forest who occupies the largest territory of them all, we have mostly hunters, tanners and warriors. Trikru and Azgeda never quiet got well together and lately their Haiplana Nia, has been making troubles. I am telling you this because if you are to become friends of the Kongeda you will need to be wary of her and her plots."