XII. Glossary

Here is a list of every term used in this book:

A--
Auto-Blocking
: The act of completing a block automatically when it can't be blocked.
Auto-Dodging: The act of completing a dodge when it shouldn't be able to be dodged; dodged by means that are Mary/Gary Sue-ish in nature.
Auto-Hitting: The act of completing a hit automatically when it can be dodged or blocked.

C--
Characters: The people you role play as.
Combat Role Play: Role Play that involves the fighting of two or more characters.
Concepts: The entirety of the characters, powers, and what they do; what you have come up with.

G--
Gary Sue: A male character that is unrealistic/"perfect" in every way; ideologically created to be the best.
God-Modding (-er): The act of completing actions that are unfair/unrealistic.

H--
Host:
Someone who runs the story that a role play follows for combat tournaments, or Storyline Role play.

L--
Live Action Role Play:
Role play that is done in person; role playing in real life.

M--
Mary Sue:
A female character that is unrealistic/"perfect" in every way; ideologically created to be the best.

P--
Participant: Someone who roleplays under a host's story.

T--
Text Based Role Play:
Role play that is done online.