XV. A Place to Learn [updated]

So you've read through all of this, maybe you've asked a few questions and had them answered, but you're still feeling a little insecure or you want to try what you've learned out but not have to do it where if you make a mistake everyone will know it/hold it against you. Well, it turns out there's a new place to effectively learn how to role play and practice these legitimate methods where there are two mentors just looking to help out. 

This place is called "TheGuild", and I am following them, and I will be dedicating this chapter to TheGuild as well, so please do check it out. TheGuild is definitely willing to help, and if you fancy yourself a good role player, take a look and perhaps you can become a mentor there as well! It seems more people want to help get these legitimate methods out there, so maybe it's time to bring a new dawn to the quality after all. Please, do check them out, and I hope all of this has helped! 

Thank you for reading, and have a good time role playing!

***UPDATE***

The Guild has become obsolete and my friends and I are going to be taking on apprentices. With these apprentices, you will learn the respective arts that the master/sensei has to offer. Do not take these lightly, because this may be the only chance you get before we disappear.

***RE: Update***

As many things change, so too did the previous idea. However, I am still willing to help teach anybody who has read this and still wants to practice/learn.