Ch. 4

Aurora's Pov:
I was still in the cabinet and with wet tear stains on my small chubby cheeks. I heard that no one was coming so u played down on my side and closed my eyes. Hoping that someone would care to find me.

Jasper's Pov:
I ran all over the upstairs part if the house and searched, but I couldn't find my little Princess. I looked in my bedroom again when I heard small slight snores coming from a cabinet. I went to open it and saw Aurora in it sleeping. I gave a sigh of relief, glad that i found her. I pick her up and carried her back to where the others where. When I entered the small living room, I saw Bella sigh with relief that her sister is safe, and Rosalie heading towards me to hold her. Of course I let her since she thinks of her like a daughter. Out if the corner of my eye, I saw Jacob hearing towards Rosalie and Aury. Rosalie gave out a growl of protection, and I quickly went to stand next to her.

"I just wanted to apologize and well.....I'm sorry for what I said about her. I didn't mean it, okay. I was just upset." Jacob says trying to apologize.

"Well, and apology won't do anything. You made her cry, I feel like she didn't mean to yell, but couldn't help it since she has aspergers and other disabilities. So don't go blaming her when she cant help it. Especially if she's just a little girl." Rosalie basically yells at him. I look at her wide eyed. She really does care about my Princess. I looked back at everyone and cleared my throat. They then looked back at me.

"Well, when will they be here Alice? I mean we have to prepare for the fight. Train whenever we can." I ask her.

"Well I see it when they leaves soon start to fall, and well I can't see anymore because I feel like someone is tampering with my visions." She says frustrated. I just calm her down and she looks at me with a grateful smile.

Rosalie Pov:
While everyone was talking, I was to busy holding Aurora. I am so glad still have someone call me a mother. I see her shiver slightly and remember to see what she is wearing.
(Outfit is still the same as when she went to the graduation)
I walk up to Bella and ask her if she has any other clothes. She hands me Aury's bag and I take it, I look towards Alice to see if she wants to come.e with me. She looks up, and jumps off of the couch and we both walk towards her room.

"You really care about her, don't you? I can see it in your eyes." Alice asks me. I look back down at Aury and lift my head again to answer her.

"Of course I do. I feel like she's my own whenever she calls me momma. I mean, she has no motherly figure, so I'm it. Anyways, can you see what she has. I'm going to wake her up to take her a bath. I mean you don't see Bella worrying about her right now. She didn't even say anything when Jacob yelled at her." I say while growing angry. I was still in thought that I didn't even realize that Aurora woke up.

"Momma, what's wrong? Did somewone hurt you? Wait are you gonna give me a bath?" She asks excitedly. I just chuckle at her and nod my head yes. She squeals and jumps down and runs out the door. She then opens the bedroom door and runs out to the others. I see her hide behind Carlisle and Esme. Everyone looks at her in confusion. Edward reads their minds, and says,

"Rosalie was trying to give her a bath, but she ran out. Now she doesn't want to leave Carlisle and Esme since she thinks that they might protect her." They soon start to laugh at her. She see that they are laughing at and and starts to pout. I go to get her but she crawls underneath a table. Jasper soon gets her and takes her to Alice's room and I walk behind him.

Jasper's Pov:
We finish taking Aurora a bath, change her, and grab a blanket from the closet, and head back towards the living room. Everybody about left the house. It's just a couple people left trying to pick up the house. I lay Aurora on the couch and cover her in the blanket. Right when I leave, she grabs my hand with her small one and asks me to stay. Of course I do, and she gets up and cuddles herself on me and gets comfortable. After she stops squirming, she lays still and falls asleep with her head laying in my chest. I slowly get up so i can Kay down also so she can be more comfortable. So now she's laying on my chest, sound asleep. I lion at her in adoration and smile to myself. Just waiting to when I can call her mine one day.

************************************
The picture on the side is what Aurora lying on Jasper looks like. Just imagine that the baby is a little blonde girl tiddler, and the boy is Jasper, awake looking at Aurora sleeping. And the next update won't be a chapter, but of Michael, Alice's mate.