Bella's Anger

3rd person pov:

Once the three days have passed, Bella's heart finally gave its last beat. The family were anxious to see what would happen.

Everyone except two people.

Jasper continued to stay with Aurora, away from the family. He was still upset on how they treated her.

Renesme has grown and looks to be a few months old. The family were beginning to get worried.

Off in another part of the house, Bella awakens. The first thing she noticed is how clear everything is. Then her eyes caught her husband, Edward.

She raced and hugged him.

"Woah Bella, you have to take it easy. Your a whole lot stronger than me right now," Edward says when Bella hugs him to tight.

Bella lets him go and goes to ask about Renesmee, but the burning in her throat stopped her.

"You need to hunt," Edward tells his wife.

Soon both head out to hunt.

Back at the house, Aurora just woke up and sees Jasper in her room.

"Jasper, are you okay," Aurora asks when she feels the tension in Jasper.

"I'm fine darling. But I want you to be extra careful. Bella is very strong and I don't want you to get hurt, okay," Jasper tells Aurora.

"Okay. What are we doing today Jasper," Aurora asks.

She sat up in her bed and stared at Jasper, awaiting for his answer.

"What do you feel like doing sweetheart," Jasper asks her.

"Can we go to our meadow," Aurora asks.

"Yes we can. Get dressed. I'll wait outside your door," Jasper said.

Aurora quickly gets dressed and exits her room to see Jasper outside her door.

"Are you ready darling," he asks.

He wanted to get Aurora out of the house before Bella arrives from her hunt. He doesn't trust her around his mate. Especially if she never like her sister even when she was human.

"Yes. Let's go," a happy Aurora says.

After a few minutes, both Jasper and Aurora were in their meadow. Jasper watched his mate try to catch some butterflies.

<<<<< time skip >>>>>

A few hours had passed and Jasper felt like it was safe to go back home.

"Hey sweetheart, it's time to go. We can come back tomorrow," Jasper says.

"Aww Okay Jaspe. Your promise we can come back tomorrow," Aurora says, holding her left pinky out.

"Of course," jasper said as he wrapped his large pinky around her small one.

Jasper zoomed them off back to the house and arrived at the sane time Bella and Edward did.

"What is she still doing here," Bella asks, talking about Aurora.

"Because she can be and will stay here. She is my mate," Jasper tells her.

"I don't want her around my baby. Take her away," an angry Bella says.

"No she gets to stay here," jasper said, getting angry.

Edward sending a fight going on, tried to calm Bella down.

"Edward don't. Jasper I will say this once more. I want her gone. Away from here," Bella says.

"And I will say this again. No," jasper said.

Bella was upset and charged at Jasper. Jasper quickly set Aurora down and stood I front of her.

Bella tried to use her newborn strength to take down jasper, but it seems as if she forgot on little detail.

Jasper had dealt with newborns and knows how to beat them. It didn't take long to have Bella in a choke hold and Edward was upset.

"Jasper, let her go now," he said.

"Next time control her, or I won't hesitate," says a furious Jasper.

He releases his hold on her and walks back to Aurora. Jasper picks her up and takes them back to her room.

Aurora sits down and starts to doodle in her notebook while jasper went downstairs to get her some food.

Jasper heard everything that was going on in the living room, but didn't care. His world now revolves around Aurora.

"Jasper come in here and greet Bella," yelled Esme.

Jasper was still upset with Bella and ignored Esme. He felt bad, but ever since Renesmee was born, they treated Aurora as if she was nothing. Especially Rosalie.

So Jasper continued to make his mate some food and took it up to her, ignoring the looks the family gave him.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey guys, next chapter will be a time skip to when the witnesses for the Cullens start coming in. More drama to happen in the next chapter.

Btw sorry for the short update. I needed to write something so I can update. I'll try to update soon again.

Love you guys!
~ 2star-rose