Witnesses

3rd person pov:

It's been months since Irina caught sight of Renesmee. Now the Volturi is after her. Jasper was upset because that put his mate in danger.

The family have been gathering witnesses to help against the Volturi. Of course jasper took Aurora with him.

He had gathered a few help, especially his friend. Peter and Charlotte.

Both fell in love with Aurora. They were glad that Jasper finally found his mate.

Right now, Bella was trying to learn to project her mental shield when she couldn't. Kate was using her ability to shock Edward.

Bella attempted to use her shield, but she wasn't ready. So in turn, Edward was shocked.

"Dude you're not motivating her," Emmett said.

"You want to give it a try," retorted Edward.

Emmett our his hand up as if he were saying never mind.

No one had took notice that Aurora was standing off to the side, watching the training.

She knew she could do something so she tried it. When Edward went to put his hand up once more, Aurora did what Kate said to do. She put up her shield.

"I can still feel pain, but it's tolerable," Edward says.

That's when they realized something. Bella wasn't even attempting anything.

"Tha...that's not me," Bella admitted.

The vampires looked around for the source and caught a glimpse of Aurora watching them.

Upon seeing the vampires looking at her, Aurora became scared. She stopped her shield and ran off, scared that they might do something to her.

Aurora ran to find Jasper when she was held back by arms.

"No, let me go. JASPER! Help me," Aurora screamed.

It was Edward who had caught her. Afraid of what might happened to herself, Aurora did what Kate was doing. She shocked Edward which made him let go of her.

Jasper immediately ran to his mate once he heard her scream. He saw Edward groaning in the floor in pain with Aurora holding tightly onto his arm.

Bella appeared in the scene and grew angry. She was upset that Aurora was hurting Edward, her mate.

Bella grabbed Aurora's arm, but fell to the ground in pain as well.

Everyone inside heard the commotion and saw what was happening. Both Edward and Bella were groaning in pain, and Aurora was the cause of it.

"Aurora! Let them go now," Rosalie yelled.

Aurora grew sacred at the yell and let go. Jasper was immediately by her side. He picked her up and held her, seeing that she caught the attention of all the vampires.

"What the heck was that," asked Emmett.

"That was Aurora. I don't know how, but she somehow copied Kate's gift and used it in these two," Eleazer said.

"How? She's only a little human girl," Carmen asked her mate.

"She's like Bella when she was human. She is gifted. I'm not sure of what though," Eleazer said, confusion written in his face.

"Benjamin, come show her your gift. Let us see what she can do," Carlisle says.

"No. She won't and will not be an experiment for you," Jasper says, clutching into his mate tightly.