Unexpected News

Bella's pov:

It was impossible. I din't even think it was possible. What i thought was simple love making, left me with something even bigger. I was in fact pregnant with Edward's baby.

I was excited because I wanted a family with Edward, and now I get to have one. Edward was panicking, he as well knowing this was impossible.

He had called Carlisle and told him what happened. Now Carlisle wants us back.

Aurora pov:
I was in my room with Jasper as he helped me with my work. The Cullens have asked Charlie if they could home school me and he agreed. So now I spend most of my days here.

As I was erasing a mistake jasper told me to finish, he jumps up and pick me up. He walks us to the living room where I see my sister Bella.

"Bella, you're back," I yell. I go to hug her but Rosalie he's me back.

"No sweetheart, you can't hug her," she tells me.

"But why," I ask her.

"Because she has a baby in her tummy," Jasper tells me.

"She are a baby," I panic.

"No, she is going to have one," Rosalie tells me.

"Oh okay," I tell her. I cling to Jasper as I watched Rosalie help Bella.

Jacob has been visiting the house more often. I don't mind as long as he isn't mean to me. I drag jasper back to my learning corner so I can finish more work.

The next few days, the Cullens were scared that Bella wasn't going to feel better. The baby is making her sick.

I hope my sister gets better. I'll be very sad if she leaves me. I spent most of my time doing school work with jasper and Emmett.

••••• let's skip to Renesmee birth •••••

I was sitting on the couch with Mommy Rosalie because jasper went to hunt with uncle emmet and granny and grandpa.

Doing my usual thing, I was coloring in my color book. I was going to need another one pretty soon. I'm almost done with this one.

Bella was talking about baby names with Edward and everyone else. As I was almost done, I scribbled outside when u heard a loud 'CRACK'!

I looked towards Bella and mommy and saw the Bella fell to the floor. She looked like she was in pain. I was scared that Bella was going to die.

"Mommy, mommy," I called out after her.

"Not now baby. Mommy is very busy. Go finish coloring," she says brushing me off.

I signed knowing she was busy so I did what she told me to do.

I couldn't concentrate because everyone was screaming and yelling. I ran to my room and covered my eyes. I was scared. I didn't know what was happening.

I heard a loud growl and looked outside to see the wolves. They were fighting my family. Tears were streaming down my face by now.

Then there was utter silence. You could hear a pin drop. I looked outside and saw my family and the wolves talk but the wolves backed away and ran.

Feeling a small breeze I knew jasper was in the room with me. I turned around and buried my face in his neck.

"Is bella okay? What about the baby? What happened jasper," I asked in a scared timid voice.

"They are both fine. Bella is resting while Rosalie has Renesmee. We should be getting you to sleep. Come now darling," jasper says as he picks me up and lays me in bed.