Ch. 7

Aurora POV:

It has been a couple of minutes on the road towards Port Angeles. Momma Rose, Aunty Alice, and Grandma Esme were taking me shopping for clothes in case stay with them again and I have clothes.

"How is it going back there with grandma Esme, Aury?" asked momma. I started to giggle a little bit and told her that it was going good. The whole time i was looking out of the window, and watched everything pass by in a blur. I turned to face the front and saw everyone else talking. I tried to listen in, but they were talking really fast, but i did hear some words.

"...protect Bella."

"....about Aury.....gonna happen?"

"......not staying....mutts."

"..have...other choice."

"...what about....from Alaska?"

"....watch her. They'll...her."

I assumed they were talking about me and Bella.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_skip rest of car ride_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_

"Aurora dear...it's time to wake up now. We're here in Port Angeles." said a sweet voice. I then remembered where i was and woke up. i saw in my vision Momma Rose. She helped me unbuckle my car seat and got me out of the car.

"What are we gonna get momma," i asked. She grabbed my hand and we started walking towards a store.

"Well princess, me, Aunty Alice, and Grandma Esme are going to go shopping with you for some new clothes." she said. I squealed with excitement. I have never gone shopping before. Especially since my daddy is a police and cant get off work just to go shopping with me.

"You ready? Let's see where to first?" Momma Rosa said.

"Oh, I know the perfect place. What about Rue21? Or what about Teen Justice?" Aunty Alice said jumping around. I giggled at her silliness.

"Alice, calm down. How about we go to Toddlers R'Us? Does that sound fine?" Grandma Esme asked mommy and aunty.

"Sounds perfect. Let's go!" Momma says and grabs my hand. We soon head to the store and aunty Alice skips towards the dresses and skirts, grandma goes towards the toys and shoes, and mommy and me go to the cute shirts and pants. After we picked out everything, we soon paid. I carried a small bag that had a stuffed bear with a tutu on. I yawned and slowed down walking.

"I guess someone's a little bit tired. How long have we been here?" Granny Esme asked.

"Um. Wow! Almost four hours. I guess we can head home. Aury needs to sleep." Momma said.

"Okay. Let's go. We'll come back another day." Aunt Alice said. And with that said, we headed home. And like always, I fell asleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry for the short chapter. I ran out of ideas and just decided to end the chapter this way. I'll try to update as much as I can, but I am having trouble coming up with ideas. If you have some and want to tell me, you can message me. Plz and thx.