First Day

The sound of my alarm clock pierced my ears. I groaned and smacked it off. No. I'm to damn hung over for this shit. I just laid in bed and attempted to fall back asleep.

"RENEE ALICIA MARIE MASON!! GET YOUR ASS UP!"

"I AM MA!!" I hate it when she says my full name. It's just to damn long.

I trudged out of my bed and turned on my lights. I winced in pain. I hate hang overs. So much. I slipped on a pair of high waisted skinny jeans and a red crop top. I left my hair in its kinda long and curly natural state. I brushed my teeth and put on my makeup. I barley put on any because I didn't feel like it.

I slipped on a pair of sandals and looked in the mirror. "Alright... Sophomore year here we go." I mumbled to myself.

I noticed my eyes were blood shot because too much freakin partying last night. I grabbed my bug eyed sunglasses and slipped them on. I ran down the stairs to the kitchen. "Bye ma" I said kissing my mom on the cheek and grabbing my backpack.

"Eat breakfast" she mumbled before taking a sip of her coffee.

I grabbed an apple and ran out the door. I walked to the corner and texted my best friend, Carter.

R: hey where r u?

C: we're like around the corner

R: k

Carter and I have been best friends since 6th grade. Partially because we both have always looked and acted really mature for our ages. We are both 15, but we look and act 18-21. We are both sophomores.

I finally saw the sleek black convertible speed around the corner. The top was down and I saw all of our friends. "Get in the car bitch!" Carter yelled. I laughed and hopped in next to Samantha.

Jake was driving with Carter in the passengers seat. Samantha, Catarina, and I were in the back seat. Jake, Samantha, and Catarina were all seniors. They met Carter and I at a party and we found out that we go to the same school and shit.

"Ready for your first day of sophomore year bitches?!" Catarina yelled.

"Totes." I said sarcastically.

We finally pulled up at the school and walked through the front doors. "Welcome to Hell girls." Jake said patting us on the backs.

"Hey meet us by the front door at the end of the day." Samantha said hugging us.

"Okay. later guys." Carter said. We made our way towards our lockers. Luckily we were literally right next to each other.

"What's your first class?" Carter asked grabbing her chemistry book.

"Drama"

"Oh. That's not that bad."

"Yeah"

"With who?"

"Mr. Downey? I have like 4 classes with him."

"I have like 2 classes with him"

"I don't want to be here" I whined taking off my sunglasses.

"Woah dude. Your eyes are wrecked." Carter said looking right into my eyes.

"I honestly don't give a fuck"

"Alright. See ya later bitch." She laughed slamming her locker.

"Bye."

I walked to my first class, not expecting to do much. Because come on... It's drama. I act all the time. This class is gonna be a breeze.