He Didn't Forget

I woke up so many times last night. I couldn't get that kiss with Mr. Downey out of my head. It was just to perfect! Wait. No. SHUT THE FUCK UP BRAIN. I gots get this shit outta my head. I ran to my bathroom and took a freezing cold shower to clear my head. Okay. I'm up.

I got out and put on a pair of high waisted shorts and a baggy sweater. I slid on a pair of high tops and pulled my hair half up. I put on my usual makeup and walked downstairs. I wasn't hungry because of everything that was happening.

"Bye ma" I said kissing her on the head and walking out the door.

"Did you eat?"

"Yeah ma"

"What did you eat?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Food. Bye ma." I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door. I could hear her yelling my name as I shut the door. I put in my earbuds and aimlessly walked to the corner. Before I knew it Jake pulled up.

"Haaaay!" Catarina yelled.

"Hey" I smiled and slid in next to Carter.

"Hi" she smiled tiredly.

"Hi" I smiled back.

********************************

We pulled up to the school. Shit. I slowly walked to my locker with Carter. Carter left to her class and I just kinda stood there. I don't wanna go. Before I knew it the 1 minute bell rung and I walked to class.

I got into the theatre and sat down in the seat I was in yesterday. The bell rung and Mr. Downey came out from behind stage. Shit. Fuck. I sunk down in my seat.

"Hey class." He shouted.

Everyone got quiet.

"So we are just gonna do that name game thing." He smiled and the class cheered. "Alright so everyone come on stage and stand in a circle."

I huffed and stood from my seat. I didn't notice I was the first person on the stage until I looked up. Mr. Downey's back was to me and he was on the other side of the stage. Fuuuuuuck.

I looked out and everyone was just starting to stand up. I stayed quiet and looked at my feet. I noticed him start to turn around and I froze.

"Ms. Mason" I froze and slowly looked up. Our eyes met. Holy shit.

"Can I see you for a second?" I slowly started trudging towards him.

I finally made it over to where he was standing and stood on the other side of his desk. "Yes sir?' I finally spoke up.

"I believe we need to talk." My heart sunk in my chest.

"About what sir?"

"Oh don't play that game Renee."

"I don't know what your talking about sir." I shook my head.

He was about to say something but a bunch of students walked into the stage. He noticed and looked back at me. "This conversation isn't over." Shit.

He had us all stand in a circle and say our names the person who remembered the most names won. Of course I didn't even pay attention so I only got like 5 out of 30 names. By the end of class Robert went and got everyone's names. Of course.

The bell rang and I quickly ran out of the class room. I made it through chemistry without falling asleep. That's always an accomplishment. Now I have history. I walked in forgetting who my teacher was. I sat down and stared at the wall in front of me.

"Ms. Mason" I looked up and saw Mr. Downey standing right in front of me.

"Yeah" I said simply. I don't wanna do this now.