A Day Of Frustration

"Good mooorning beautiful!" Robert said in a sing song voice as I walked into his classroom.

I have been coming to school a little early so I can spend time with him before people get here. His booming voice made me tense up. "Shhhhhh" I hissed.

He have me a questioning look. "It's too fucking early." I said trudging up the stage steps to his desk.

"Aww is my baby girl tiwerd?" He said in a baby voice.

"Don't call me that" I said walking past him and sitting in the chair across from his desk.

"Why?"

"It's weird. It reminds me if my dad"

"Oh. Yea." He said siting behind his desk.

I looked at him and smiled a bit. "Good morning" I said a little above a whisper.

"Good morning" he smiled and whispered back.

I stood up and walked to his side if the desk. I turned him in his chair so I could sit in his lap. I snuggled up to his chest and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Hello." He said looking into my eyes.

"Hi" I smiled back. "Im so tired" I yawned."

"And why is that?" He smirked

"Because it's 7 in the damned morning."

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, resting his chin on the top of my head. I fell asleep in his lap. Woooow. Well done Renee. Well fucking done.

I felt a hand caressing my cheek. "Renee" I heard a deep voice say a little above a whisper.

"Hhmph" I mumbled.

"Ya gotta get up darlin" the voice said again. My eyes fluttered open and I remembered where I was. I looked up at Robert and say there kind if confused for a second.

"What time is it?" I grumbled.

"7:20" he said looking at his watch.

"Shit." I stood up and stretched.

"Why did u let me sleep for that long?"

"Because you look adorable while you sleep" he said grinning.

"Yea right" I said sarcastically.

"Yea. Right." He said seriously.

"Whatever." I said collecting my things and going to my seat.

"Hey!" He yelled.

I flinched at his voice. "What the hell?!" I whisper yelled at him.

"Now you don't just think you can walk away? Do you?" He smirks.

"People will b here any minute. We'll get caught." I said and began walking again.

Suddenly I felt an arm wrap around my waist any spin me around fast. "damn it Robert Downey jr!" I whisper yelled. "You made me drop my fucking bo---" he kissed me forcefully. It was like a 'shut the fuck up and kiss me' kinda kiss.

He pulled away and licked my lips. "Now see? Was that so hard?" He winked and walked back to his desk.

"Fuck" I huffed under my breathe and picked my books off the ground.

I sat in my seat and couldn't seem to find a comfortable position. I was jittery and kept fidgeting. Great. Now I'm gonna b all flustered and sexually frustrated the rest of the day.

Awesome. Just what I want.

__________________

Heeeello lovelies!!

So this is just a filler before some real shit goes down!!

3 comment= new chapter

So I made a twitter and u should like follow me and chat me upppp. It will b a great time. :)
@RUBBERduckeyjr

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! <3

Vote, comment, and follow

Please and tank u:)