Partaaay (Part 1)

I lied in bed staring out the window. It was pouring down rain and thundering like crazy. I leave in two days. I lay there silently, soaking all my surroundings in. The clock reads 6:15am. Lady is sound asleep on the ground next to me. I can feel the heat radiating off Robert's body. Lightning strikes once more and lights up the whole room.

I don't wanna leave. Tears rush to my eyes once again. Jesus Christ I'm such a baby. As the first tear is about to fall when I feel a hand rest on my hip. I continue looking out the window, thinking Robert still asleep.

"Whatcha thinkin about baby?" I hear him mumble in a groggy morning voice.

I sigh, "oh. Nothing." I turn my head to look at him.

"You sure?" He asks concerned.

"Yeah. Well... No. I just... I don't want to leave here. Leave you." I felt my bottom lip start wobbling, so I pursed my lips to conceal it.

He just stared straight into my eyes for a few seconds before speaking. "I don't want you to go either." He confesses with sad eyes. "But baby we'll still be together. I'll text you all the time and you can call me." He says smiling a bit.

"I know." I smile back. "But we can't snuggle over the phone." He chuckles and wipes the single fallen tear from my cheek.

"True. But as long as I hear your voice I'll be okay." He smiled again.

I sigh putting my hand on his cheek. "But we also can't do this." I crash my lips to his. To which he immediately responds.

I suddenly feel my phone buzz and I slowly pull away. He makes a pouty face and I just roll my eyes. I grab my phone and see a text from Carson.

C: "hey I know you're moving and stuff but we wanna celebrate your birthday.(:"

R: "really? You guys remembered!"

C: "of course we did you dumb bitch! We're gonna take you to a bar tonight. Be ready by 6!"

R: "okay! But... I wanna introduce you guys to my boyfriend."

C: "oooooh Rea's got a boy toy! Yeah sure he can come!"

R: "okay great! I'll meet you guys there at 6? Send me the address."

She sent me the address and I smiled to myself. "What are you smiling at?" Robert smirked.

"My friends wanna celebrate my birthday tonight. They're taking me to a bar. And you're coming." I smiled kissing his head before getting up.

"Wait wait wait. I'm going? To a bar? With you're friends? Whom I teach? Honey I'm not sure you've thought this one through." He said giving me a worried look.

"Oh relax... Three of them were seniors, they've already graduated and could care less. And Carter is my best friend, I trust her with my life." He sighs and stretches before standing up.

"Okay babe." He smiles.

The rest of the day went by fairly quickly. We didn't really do much. Just watched tv and swam. Ya know the usual.

We sat on the couch wrapped under a blanket. "What time do we have to leave?" He yawned.

"We need to be there by six and it takes twenty minutes to get there."

"Okay... Well it's 4:50." he says looking at his watch.

"SHIT!" I yelled running up the stairs. Since I'm moving and all I just brought all my makeup and a couple of nice outfits here for the rest of the week.