Sexual (part 2)

This is just a lil note. Ima make her 15 instead of 14 because I have an idea. Just go with it. ;)

Anywhore here ya go.

----------------

"Come on old man." I smirked. He grinned and shook his head.

I kicked off my heels and took my hair down. "Well." I said staring at him.

He raised an eyebrow at me, kicking his shoes off and taking off his jacket.

I raised an eyebrow back at him and walked over to him. "Well." He said mocking my voice. I stopped in front of him and turned around.

"I need you to unzip me." I smirked to myself. He slowly unzipped the back of my dress and I let it fall to my ankles. He placed light kisses on my shoulders. My heart was racing, god I hope he doesn't notice.

I turn and my lips meet his. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off of him. I let my hands roam all around his upper body.

His kisses weren't aggressive at all. I pulled my body closer to his and tried to deepen the kiss but he stayed gentle. Alright this man is starting to frustrate me!

I pulled away and walked backwards to his bed. "Come on. Don't go easy of me old man." I said as seductively as I could. He walked over to where I was kneeling and wrapped his hands around my waist.

I pressed my hips into his and felt a slight bulge in his pants. His lips darted to mine and he quickly slid his tongue into my mouth. Hereeeee we go. This is better.

He pushed me onto my back and put his legs on either side of my body. I arched my back without thinking and a muffled moan escaped his lips. I grabbed his belt buckle and tried to get it undone as fast as I could.

Robert's hand slowly dropped onto of mine and he pulled away. "Renee" he said stopping me. "Renee I can't do this."

He moved next to me and I leaned up on my elbows. "What the hell?" I looked at him.

"I'm so sorry babe I just--"

"What's wrong? I'm ready. And clearly you're ready." I gestured to the bulge in his pants.

"I know. I know. It not you. I just... I wanna wait. I don't wanna be 'that guy' that takes away your innocence this young."

"First of all I think we have already established that I am not innocent. We met in a BAR. Number two is my virginity to good for you? You don't want to be the guy who takes that. You want me when I'm more 'experienced' or some shit like that. Right?"

Tears rushed to my eyes but I blinked them back. "Rea no. Baby you don't understand. I do. I want to be the one who you grace with the privilege to take your precious flower." I chuckled but held my ground. "I just think we should wait until you're atleast 16. I mean you're 15 now it's only a few more months right?"

"My birthday is June 27th." I say with a serious face. "It's November."

He cringes and sits in thought for a moment. "I can wait." He finally says.

"I can't." I say throwing myself on top of him. He chuckles and rolls me off of him.

"Well you have to. I don't wanna deprive you of what's left of your innocence." He winks.

"Oh how considerate of you." I say sarcastically.

He smiles and takes off his pants. "I thought you said we had to wait." I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I'm going to sleep." He says rolling his eyes.

"Shit." I mumble under my breath and get underneath the blankets. He chuckles and crawls next to me. "No get away from me or I'll rape you in your sleep." I mumble into the pillow.

"Awh come on baby." he pulls me to his chest but I grab the side of the bed so I don't move. 

"No, I'm not kidding." I say seriously. "I will rape you." 

"Oh come on it won't be that hard." I hear him chuckle.

"Really? Have you seen yourself?" I mumble.

"I'm sorry what?" I can practically hear his freakin smirk. 

Douche.

"Nothing. Go to bed." I say coldly. I realllyyyyy wanna touch him. but I can't. Because I will rape him. 

"Listen, I said we couldn't have sex. I never said we couldn't snuggle... or kiss... or spoon..." I could tell he was ready to list a lot more, so I cut him off. 

"You an I both know that if we do any of that, it will escalate until we are both naked. and then you'll just stop again cause you conscious will get the best of you." 

"Well we are already half way there." he said grabbing my bare side. Shit I'm still in my underwear. 

I groaned and got up to grab a spare shirt. Robert grabbed my side again and pulled my on top of him. "I like whole 'no clothes' style. It suits you well."

"Oh brother." I huff under my breath. 

I finally give up and lay my head on his chest. He stroked my lower back and kissed the top of my head. I was content. Then it struck me. I evily smirked to myslef. 

If he won't have sex with me. Then I'll just frusrtate the shit out of him.

I ran my hands down his side and back up again. He shivered under my touch. I then ran them up his shoulders and neck, into his hair. I leaned up a bit and softly pressed my lips to his. 

He froze. Mental high five. I put my legs on either side of his waist and slowly started placing light kisses down his jaw, then his neck, then his chest. He pulled my face back up to his and kissed me a little harder. 

It's working. 

I slowly moved my hips forward and back, feeling his bulge grow by the second. A small strangeled moan escaped his lips. "Don't hold back baby." I said, my voice sounding more demanding than I intended it to be. 

Just as the words came out of my mouth robert flipped us over. The sudden force made me sigh. He started attacking my lips and just before he got too physical, I flipped us over again. I placed a long slow kiss on his lips, and stood up. 

"Sorry. I need to protect my precious flower." I said mocking him. 

He sat up in the bed and stared at me out of breath. I turned and walked out of the room. 

Oh shit. What did I just get myself into?

_________________

So sneaky. I really liked writing this chapter!

Did you like it?

Next chapter is gonna be heated. More so than this. *evily laughs*

Vote and comment!!!