Break

"Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled walking quickly into the living room. It's a Saturday night and how are we spending it? Fighting. Again.

"Would you stop being such a fucking child for one second and talk to me?!" He yelled. 

"Would you stop calling me a child! I'm just another one of your idiot students Robert! I'm your fucking girlfriend! I wish you would treat me like it!!" 

"Well maybe you should act like it and not flirt with every guy in the school!"

"I wasn't even flirting with him! He was hitting on me and everyone thinks I don't have a boyfriend so I had to be subtle."

"Bull shit! You could have shot him down! Not went with it and gave him your damned number!"

"IT WAS A FAKE NUMBER!! I have been trying to tell you this but you don't fucking listen! you just over react all the time!"

He turned his back to me and took a deep breath. "You know I'm just... I'm just protective of you Renee. I can't lose you."

"No stop. I've heard this one too many times. Robert I need a break. I just... can't with this right now." I grabbed my bag and walked back to his room. 

Since we have been together a while i have acquired a drawer. I opened it and quickly started shoving my stuff into the bag.  

I heard his foot steps walking down the hallway as I finished packing my stuff. He froze in the doorway. "Renee what are you doing?" I didn't anwer. "Renee answer me please."  he pleaded.

I zipped my bag and stood up. "I've gotta go." I started walking towards the door but he stopped me. 

"Renee please. Please don't do this." his eyes got watery.

"Robert i need a break! We are like this every other day!" He looked numb. I was able to move him out of the way and quickly walked into the living room. 

"Renee please!" he ran into the living room and grabbed my wrist, making me face him. "Rea I can't lose you. I just can't.."

"Robert I need to g--" he pulled my face to his and gave me a deep desprate kiss. I pushed him off of me. "Stop! You are to protective and ugh robert!! I can't do this!" i yelled and quickly ran out the door, tears pouring down my face. 

"Renee wait!" I heard robert yell behind me. I got to the end of his driveway and heard something shatter. It took every fiber in my being to not turn around right then and go back. But I'm too angry. I walked home and laid on my bed. I cried myself to sleep. 

*****

I kept my phone off all of Sunday. Monday I didn't go to school. I turned my phone on and I had 34 missed calls and 21 text messages. One from my mom, one from Carter, and the other 32 from Robert. Same with the text messages. 

I sighed as I cleared them all. 

My mom made me go Tuesday. Shit. I got my stuff together and looked at my phone on my way to school. 30 texts and 15 missed calls. I cleared them all again and walked into my first period class. 

I saw an exhausted, hung over looking Robert. I wanted so despratley to hold him and tell him I was okay. But I can't. I sat near the back so he wouldnt see me and i kept my head down. 

The bell rang and everyone flooded in. "So today we are just gonna have a study hall. Just... just stay quiet." Probably his headache from the hangover.

The rest of the day went like this. Until last period. I went to sit in the back when the bell rang and this brat came up to me. "Hey this is my seat." 

"Okay well can you just sit in my seat for today? please?"

"Uhm no get the hell out of my seat."

"Please dude I'm begging you."

"Mr. Downey! Renee won't get out of my seat!" 

His head shot up and I froze. "Son of a bitch." i whispered.

"Renee can you please to back to your seat." he said slowly like he was going to scare me away. 

"Yeah." I said quietly and took my books back to my desk. 

I pulled my book and began to 'read'. Obviously I couldn't focus cause Robert was staring at me the entire class. I could literally feel his eyes boring holes into the side of my head.

The bell finally rung and I stood up so fast all of my stuff fell. "Fuck." I bent down and quickly got it all together. I stood up and began to run out the door, but I was too slow.

"Renee stay." Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I froze and slowly turned back around. I walked back to my desk and sat down. I heard him shut the door.

"Renee look at me." I looked up at him and his eyes glittered. "Why didn't you call me."

"Because I didn't have anything to say to you."

"So?! You couldn't have called me to just let me know you made it home? A simple text would have done fine. So I wasn't up until dawn worring. And then you don't come Monday and let me thing you're dead?!"

"We are taking a break. I didn't think you cared."

He scoffed. "Are you kidding me?! of course i cared! I was freaking out!" He winced and grabbed his head. 

"You've been drinking." I said flatly. 

"Of course I have." he said grabbing an asprin. 

"Okay I gotta go." I stood up and grabbed my things.

He grabbed my waist and spun me back into him. He slammed his lips to mine and kissed me slowly. I pulled away, tears gathering in my eyes. "We are on a break." I tried to walk away. 

"No, I love you." I turned back around and slapped him. then I grabbed his face and pulled him into me, tears pouring down my face. 

I pulled away and looked into his eyes. "I love you too."

He smiled at me and pulled me back into him. 

"Hon I'm sorry I'm so over protective. I just... I'm afraid to lose you. I can't lose you."

"Robert. I love you. I dont love anyone else but you. You won't ever lose me."

He smiled again and gave me a long, slow kiss.

____________

HEY GUYS. 

HOW YA DOIN?! I've missed ya'll!!!!!!!

I was just soooo busy with school and exams! But now it's summer so I'm back!!!!

I'm gonna be updating (kinda) regularly sooooo yeah. 

Peace and Love :P <3