Ch. Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

**Continued**

"Seriously Andy? Come on now." Ian laughs while closing his Camaro door.

"I just wanted to let you know that your step mom stopped by yesterday.." I tell him with straight sass.

He just makes my sass come out. So right now I'm not a sweet girl from the bakery. But a straight up bitch from Jersey Shore.

"Oh that whore? I hardly see her because she keeps hitting on me and my friends. That stupid cougar thinking she can have anybody that has millions of dollars in their bank accounts or in my case, access to to trust funds." He chuckles.

"Anyways, I just wanted to say that Ian, you're an asshole and I can't believe that I actually fell for your whole boyfriend act." I tell him truthfully.

He sighed and walked up to me, making me back up a little bit.

"Look, Andy I do care about you." He tells me while shaking his head.

"No you don't. Ian, I had to still forgive you when you slept with two girls from some stupid club that you went to with your theoretical cousin that was with you." I tell him.

He laughs then pushes me against his tree and kisses my cheek.

"Man you still smell good." He says.

Wtf is he? A dog or something?

"Get off me dog." I say annoyed.

"Still uptight I see." He comments.

"Fine, then get off me you pup of a bitch." I say then pushed him off of me to where he was on the road.

He stumbles a little bit, then glares at me.

Then I heard a car horn then see another car coming from behind Ian.

"This isn't over!!" Ian yelled while getting in his car and driving away fast.

"What the fUck just happened?" I ask out loud to one in particular.

"Did I run him over?" I heard Mai's voice ask someone.

"Nope, but you're a badass driver." Peter compliments while getting out.

"What are you two doing here?" I ask them crossing my arms.

"Ouch, you don't want to see me princess?" Peter asks me with fake hurt.

"Well Peter stopped by with some Chipotle for you but I told him that you were going to Ian's house, then he asked who the fUck was Ian and I explained to him that he was your ex boyfriend that abused you." Mai lays it all down for me.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose while closing my eyes.

"Anyways, lets go back to the bakery." I tell them shaking my head.

I get into my car and start my engine, then I hear the passenger door open and I see Peter get in and close the door.

He looks up at me and grins.

"What? You can tell me all about Ian on the way to the bakery. Like how you two met, how long you guys dated. Why you guys broke up, you know just the details." He says while buckling up his seatbelt.

I looked at him and blinked.

"It's a twenty minute drive.." I tell him.

"Yeah and?" He asks.

"And... you get nothing." I tell him nonchalantly while starting my engine then pulling away from Ian's house.

He just pouts and sinks back into the seat.

Making me chuckle.

~*~

"I mean, when I saw him stumble onto the road I just had to ram that bitch because he deserves it. Well actually, he deserves much more." Mai tells me later on while we're closing.

I sighed and walked over to her then pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

Which she returned because she's my best friend.

"Well thank you." I tell her.

"Of course Andy, I'll do anything for you." She tells me honestly.