16

△ ▴ ▵  ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿  ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ △ ▴ ▵ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄

Emma's P.O.V

"Where do you think you're going?"

My heart began to race and I'm not quite sure why. Of course I've dealt with some horrible people in the past but I really didn't want this school to turn out that way.

I scoffed at him as I stood up from my position on the ground. I look down at him in his seating position and roll my eyes as his posse begins to laugh.

Right when I was about to walk away. A tall figure was in my way.

Luke.

"What do you think you're doing?"
Luke scoffs dead staring this guy in the eyes.

"Im just trying to make some friends." He says in a completly sarcastic tone. He pases before continuting. "What do you think youre doing Hemorrhoid?" I was taken bacl by his statment and I can tell Luke was too by the frustratrio rising in his eyes.

"Don't try me." Luke answers clenching his hands by his side. before we could get an answer luke grabs my shoulder and yanks me by his side and continuing over to the seat. Right before we got there I heard a mumble come from the no-name jerk from earlier, "I can already tell she's a bitch, like look at her."

I was ecspecially hurt by this statement. For the rest of class I sit in silence. Shivering at the thought of anyone looking at me. Not only am I self conscious, but now I am terrified. I don't know what to do. I know one thing for sure, I don't want this to end like how it did in my old school. I know that I won't let that happen again, well atleast I can try.

Once the bell rings I rush as fast I could put of the class not giving a shit of how weird I look nor knowing where I actually have to go. I look behind me to see lankly legs shortly behind me trying to catch up to me.

And no, they weren't Luke's.

"New girl. What's it to ya?"

I turn to walk away only to repeat our previous situation of him catching up to me. He grabs my shoulder and whips me back so I am facing him.

"What the hell you want?" I say furrowing my eyebrows and rolling my eyes.

"Well I mean, you are pretty and hanging out with Hemmings. Is there something wrong with you?" He was trying to act nice but I heard his bitch tone in his voice.

"Can I just leave whatcha-face?"

"It's Lem."

"Okay well Lem can I leave now please?" I am trying to calm myself because I fell if I'm harsher he will keep me for longer.

"Oh no. You can't leave until we're done with your little friend." He says and a devilish grin appeared on his face.

"What are you doing to Luke." I grab him by the collar of his jack and hold him as close I can to m.

"You don't need to know." Lem answers.

"You sure about that." My eyes widen but soon falls into a satisfied look.

"Oh yeah I'm-" he was cut off midsentecne by my wrist being jabbed into his guy followed by a kick to his nuts.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I can get what I need." I walk down to the hall listening to where muffled voices are coming from.

I walk down the empty hall until the mumbles become more distinct and I can almost make out words. I look around for a door and see a janitors closet to my left. I press my ears up against the wall.

"Alright Hemmings. Now, what do you think she's gonna think when she finds out about you?" There was silence. The same unfamiliar voice spoke again but this time in a harsher tone. "Hemmings. Does she even know about you?" I think they are waiting for a response out of him, but there wasn't any. "I'm sorry that you made me do this." I hear a loud bang and a grunt. "If you're not going to say anything, I'm going to have to do this. Meet me at the place at 7 tomorrow. And trust me, you don't  want to be late."

By this time I was utterly confused but I still was aware what is going on. I most certainly didn't wanna get caught ease dropping so I run as fast as I can into the choir room.

I hear the door to shut and rushed foot steps pass by the choir door. It was silent for about 30 seconds until I hear the door shut again, accept this time I hear a frantic sounding Luke.

"Calum, I need help."there was silence as I hear Luke's slow foot steps pass by the door.

"He knows."

LOL THIS LIKE DIDNT MAKE SENSE BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE. ALSO THINGS ARR GONNA GET INTENSE