19

△ ▴ ▵  ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿  ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ △ ▴ ▵ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄

Emma's POV

"Calum no."

"Please."

"No."

"I'll do anything."

"No."

Currently Calum is trying to convince both Luke and I to go to some stupid 'camp out' in the middle of the woods. It's currently Friday and we would leave tonight but this week was already too dreadful and I don't want to add to it.

"I will go if Luke goes." I speak up.

Luke answers Calum this time. "Who's going?"

"Just some mates. Probably only gonna be like 30 people." Calum responds.

"Will the-" Luke tries to answer but Calum cuts him off.

"No Luke, they will not be there."

Luke lets out a heavy breath. "Alright I'll go. That means your going Em." Luke gave me a gin.

"Ugh why did I trust you to make the decision?"

/

"Okay, now Emma is it really necessary to pack 3 different types of underwear?"

"CALUM GET OUT OF MY SUITCASE!" I exclaimed at him and running to shut it.

Calum was currently at my house trying to help me help me pack for the overnight camping trip. Keep in mind that I use the word trying very lightly

"Hello hello people." Luke says walking in while swinging his keys around his pointer finger. But him looking cool ended when he's keys resulted in hitting him in the face

"Wow, real smooth." I say to Luke allowing a small chuckle to slip out at the end.

"Okay can we go now? It's getting dark already." Luke says sounding in a rush.

"I'm not sure. Ask miss. Beauty queen over here who feels the need to pack three types of underwear for one night."

I turn around to Calum in a swift motion. "CALUM."

I look at Luke to see him chuckling. I roll my eyes and get back to packing up the rest of my stuff.

"Okay, lets go." I grab the rest of my stuff and rush out my door and leave both of them in my dust.

I bring everything in the living room and plop on the couch. I know I overpacked and Calum told me not to worry about a tent and a sleeping bag because he said he has that covered.

Luke comes back in the room with a bowl of grapes and sits next to me.

"How come you always way my fricken grapes?"

"Well you never eat them." I rolled my eyes and started scrolling through my twitter feed.

"You two lazy asses get up. We're going." Calum comes in the room in a rush.