Chapter 2

(Written 11/28/16)

--------

"This is their most popular group song Mistake." She added as the boys started to sing and dance. They continued for the next hour and a half at it and one thing that kept popping into my mind was why the one in red kept glancing at me while he performed.

--------

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my ringtone, Oogesa, ringing on my phone.

When I was awake enough and stopped cursing under my breath over my phone ringing, I pulled back the black and red satin comforter that had kept me warm during the cold November's night.

Ack why's it so cold?!? I thought I told Horikawa to put the heat on last night before going to bed. Damned boy can't even do anything right. Maybe it was a bad idea to wear a tank top and shorts to bed since it is getting colder and it is almost winter......guess we're both at fault......I thought to myself as I got out of my bed.

After I had got out of bed, and stopped complaining about the cold, I walked over to where my phone was grabbed it and picked up the call.

"Whthe hell do you want?!?" I stated as I walked back over to my bed, sat down, and pulled the covers back over my legs to keep me warm from the cold. I then looked over to the clock to see what time it was.

"Its 6:30 in the morning!! What could you possibly want that you decide to call me now and not laster this after noon!!!! Make it quick cause I went to bed late last night and lack of sleep is terrible for my skin!" I screamed into the phone as the called chuckled a little.

"Well it seems as though Princess Sleeping Beauty is more like Princess Crabass this morning. I'd watch who you say that to and what time of voice you use.....you never know when manager could call you. Check your contact first." The caller stated.

"What the hell Mikazuki!! I didn't check and even if I did I wouldn't be able to see it you grandpa!! I don't have my glasses on unless if I desperately need them or did you forget that I HATE my glasses. They make me look like a nerd and a completely different person." I explained as Horikawa opened the door and had one eye closed with a soft fist near it as he wiped away any tears that were falling from his eyes.

Now you might be thinking why is a Kunihiro living with a Kiyomitsu and does he know that I'm famous? The answer is simple. His brothers abandoned and disowned him after he told them he'd rather be an idol than a kendo instructor like they are. I had already been his friend for a number of years and when he told me this I took him in, not knowing that he remembered the past at the time either. He had told me what his brothers had did to him, what they threatened, and other things they would do yo him if he became an idol, so after hearing what he had to say, he became my room mate and has been my room mate for about 3 or so now. As for him knowing if I'm an idol......I haven't really told him yet. All he knows is that I work for a company that sells music and other popular things that teens like....basically a store like Animate if you must. As for telling him about my idol status, I plan to tell him this weekend when we go out for his birthday. Maybe he'll understand a little better if its told to him on a special day rather than a normal day.