Chapter 7

"B-but that's not enough time!!!!!!!"

--------

Later that night I found myself sitting in my living room, alone like old times. It was quite other than the soft and quiet music that was playing on the small radio on the end table next to the couch. As I sat and listened to the music softly playing I stared at the wall in front of me and recalled all the events that had happened earlier that day.

"Did you just call me your boyfriend??"

That sentence replayed in my mind over and over again as I looked down at my maroon sleeve and slowly pulled it back on my arm to reveal a bracelet that he gave me before he forgot everything and started his new life.

As I stared at the red and blue beaded bracelet I heard quite footsteps in the hallway just outside of the living room, but chose to ignore them in fear of who it could possibly be.

"Kashuu are you still in here?" I had heard a familiar voice speak quietly as he stood in the doorway of the living room.

Slowly I turned my head around to have my face met with two large, but sleepy aqua colored eyes.

"Kashuu I know its hard and I know this isn't what you wanted for Yamato or for yourself, but you have to decide eventually. I know a fate like this can be hard to choose how it plays out, but I trust you can make the right decision." Horikawa spoke up in a sleepy voice as I slowly motioned for him to come in and take a seat next to me.

"I-I'm just not sure why they would ask something like that. A few days ago Imanotsurugi might have tried to help me to help Yamato remember his past but now Mikazuki tells me I have to choose between Shinsen Squad and Touken Danshi. I mean I don't want Touken Danshi to fall apart because of my decision, but I also don't want Shinsen Squad's debut to be a disaster because I wasn't there for it." I replied as Horikawa gently took a seat next to me and nuzzled cozily in the black blanket that once hung over the couch's arm.

"What about talking to Ichigo? Maybe that would help?" He suggested as I looked at him with a tired expression.

"Horikawa it's not gonna work. I've tried that before and I never get my way. He has to have some reason for Mikazuki to all of a sudden say we're going on tour and I have to decide the fate of both bands. Something just doesn't seem right there, if you get what I mean." I stated as he nodded in agreement.

"Maybe its his way of helping you? Like he knows of your past since he remembers as well to my understanding. Maybe he's trying to trigger both you and Yamato so he can remember the good times and memories he made with you and forget the bad ones he made without you in them." Horikawa replied as my eyes went slightly wide at his realization.

"You think that's what it is?" I replied as he nodded confidently.

"I'm eighty percent sure that's what they're planning! Just take my word for it!" He screamed as I quickly bounced on the couch and put my hand over his mouth to stop him from screaming more words out of his mouth.

"Quiet!!!! You'll wake up everyone else. I don't really wanna see how Yamato's mom will react to us being up after midnight and being loud." I quickly and quietly whisper screamed at him as he nodded yes in response.

I then took my hand off of his mouth and eventually we both found ourselves staring at the maroon colored wall in front of us.

"So......." Horikawa spoke up trying to break the awkward silence between us both.

"Maybe you should just go back to bed. I mean it was nice talking about a potential theory behind the sudden announcement that was made earlier, but I really need to think." I responded as he looked at me, but understood what I was trying to say and soon got up and left the room.