Chapter 4

(Written 12/29/16)

--------

"W-what the hell!!! There must be some sort of Mistake there!! There's no way I'm lead!!!!"

--------

"No.....No.....NO!!!!!!!!! THERE'S NO WAY I'M THE LEADER OF SHINSEN SQUAD!!!!!! THERE'S GOTTA BE A MISTAKE!! HELL I'M NOT EVEN GOOD AT SINGING!!!! THIS HAS TO BE WRONG!!!!!" I screamed as the woman showed me the paper.

"It says it right here. Make sure Yamatonkami Yasusada is the leader of Shinsen squad.....he needs it for his mothers sake." The woman read as my face began to feel overly warm.

That's when I asked for the paper again and looked at it. Red pen and fancy writing.....overall RED PEN.........

"KASHUU!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!! WHEN I SAID I'D JOIN THIS BAND FOR MY MOM I NEVER SAID THAT YOU COULD WIGGLE YOUR WAYS TO GET ME TO BE THE LEADER!!!!!! I DON'T EVEN FULLY KNOW NOR TRUST YOU YET!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!" I screamed as he simply laughed.

"Trust me and Ichigo. You have talent well over the others. Your potential is extremely​ insane and you neglect it so much, its a shame to be honest. I had a similar reaction to yours however when I was made lead of Touken Danshi. How would you feel being almost 7 years younger than the oldest in the group amd having to tell them what to do plus looking like a girl at the same time?? Its not nearly as bad as being the leader of Shinsen Squad. Heck Horikawa is only 18 and he looks a lot younger than you. Your super lucky to be the leader. Its an honor that you got lead." He huffed after he spit out every word with a different meaning behind it.

"Still.......I'm just that quiet boy who sits by the window and tries their best to pay attention in school, not the boy who wishes to be that famous idol with a secret and separate life outside of that....it never crossed my mind anyways..."I trailed off as he walked over to me, grabbed my hand, and put a small object in my hand.

"Use this when you feel nervous. Its a protection charm. Hold it close and it will rid you of whatever is bothering you." He stated as I looked at him in his blood red eyes.

His eyes.....they remind me of something....no someone that I've met before...I just can't put a name to who that someone is....

"T-thanks....not that I'll ever use it however....."

--------

"WAH!!!!!!! YAYA YOU DID IT!!!!! MOMMY KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!!!!!!!!" My mom screamed as a huge blush spread very quickly across my smooth pale cheeks and nose.

"Yaya?? Is that what you mom calls you?" Horikawa states as he rests a hand on my shoulder and my blush increases.

"Um........w-we don't speak of that nickname often......I normally just go by Yamato, but others have found various other names for me......."

"Like Yama-kun??" The same girl from earlier stated as she handed Kashuu a paper with a lot of writing on it.

"Aya don't embarrass him even more.....besides only Ari calls him that." Kashuu responded as he walked over to me and handed me the paper.

"Oh you mean my sister?? Just because she goes by Toushirou, it doesn't make her one. Her name is still Ariel Lynn and she isn't as cute as she claims she acts.......geese that girl is way to much sometimes." The woman now known as Aya states as she also walks over to me.

"Hiya. Names Ayame Lynn. Everyone calls me Aya for short however. Ari is my annoying little sister and I'm sure you know her....She knows everyone in her village. She's 2 years younger than me. I'm 16, not 23." Aya stated as I stared at her in disbelief.