Chapter 5

(Written 3/17/17)

--------

Something about him reminds me of someone I knew before, but I can't put a name to him.....

--------

"Yume Hitotsu sore dake de ukiyo wo watare moetsukiru made!!~" Horikawa sung in the car as we were being drove to practice by Nagasone the following day.

"Kunihiro your always singing that song, do you really like it that much to sing it everyday on the way to practice?" Nagasone asked as I looked up from my phone and stared him down in the rear view mirror. He looked up and I mouthed the words 'You didn't just ask him that? Did you?'

"Do you have an issue with me asking the kid about his likes Kiyomitsu, or do you already know his story behind why he likes the song?" Nagasone stated plainly as I flushed red and Horikawa spoke up.

"Nagasone-san, I'm 19 actually. I'm not a kid anymore" He spoke as Nagasone stopped the car and looked back at Horikawa with wide eyes.

"Your a year older than me?!? I thought you were only 14!!!" He stampered as both me and Horikawa laughed.

"Just shut up and drive....it's much better than questioning Horikawa about his favorite song." I spoke as Horikawa continued to laugh.

"If you must know why I like the song its because of the meaning. Yume Hitotsu means One Dream in the English language and my one dream was to be with Kane-san and remember our past lives and memories in this new life I was graciously given. My dream came true almost 4 years ago and I'm so lucky I get to live it. That's why Yume Hitotsu is my favorite song that we sing together." Horikawa explained as I looked down at my phone and my heart sunk.

Four years.........four years I could have been with Yamato. Four years less that I wouldn't long for him to still love me.......four years that could've been treasured and not forgotten like our past lives had been thrown away.

I watched as Horikawa scrolled through his gallery. Pictures of him and Kane-san in couples poses filled his gallery, even some were they were kissing. It made me jealous, knowing that he could have his lover from his past life and have him remember everything like it was yesterday and not forget him like he was just another normal person on this cruel planet.

As he went through his camera role he stopped on a clearer photo of his home screen and I stared quietly at it until he spoke up.

"This one is special to me. It was taken the day we went for auditions for Shinsen Squad. Kane-san promised that if we both made it, we'd get engaged and two months later he proposed to me with the ring that I wear everyday. It reminds me how much he loves m........."

"SHUT UP KUNIHIRO!!! NO ONE ASKED HOW YOU GOT ENGAGED OR HOW YOU'VE BEEN WITH YOU BOYFRIEND FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS NOW!!! I'VE BEEN LONGING FOR MY LOVER SINCE HE RETURNED TO ME AND YOU TALK LIKE ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE!! WELL GUESS WHAT, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT!! IT SICKENS ME THAT YOU CAN BE WITH HIM AND I CAN'T BE WITH YAMATO!!" I screamed as the car came to a stop and Nagasone turned around to look at me in my blood red eyes.

"And no one asked for you to break down. I get you miss him but give it time. It's not like he'll never remember because he will eventually. Just give it some time." He said as I got out of the car and stormed into the building.

--------

As I hung up my black and red hoodie I noticed a light blue coat over a white backpack that normally doesn't show up during the week. Slowly I examined the coat and it looked exactly like Yamato's.

After examining the coat I ran into the dance room and found Yamato sitting on a bench facing the mirrors and a young brunette girl pulling at his hoodie.

"Let go! I'm not here to have you bother me or for you to see your brother. I'm here because I want to prove that I'm more than just a kendo nerd!" He screamed as I walked past him and the girl and she laughed.

"Yama-chan is looking at Ka-kuns ass!!!" He slapped her as I turned around and we both flushed red.

"You....weren't..."

"N-no!! She just wants to embarrass​ me! She's Midare Toushirou's youngest sibling and she's annoying. She tagged along with my mom because she knew I was coming here today. i'm sorry." Yamato apologized as I walked over and pulled her off of him.

"Ka-chan you can't do....." I stared her down as she went from being mad at me to scared in a split second.

"I think I'll find nii-chan now." She grabbed her coat and left.

"So.......how long have you been here for...." I said trying to break the ice.

"Two this afternoon. Mom wanted me to be the first one here. She said have fun and take pictures.......not that i won't but still." He responded as my eyes lit up and I pulled my phone out.

"Pictures?!?!?! Can I take some with you!!?!" I shouted as his eye went a little wide with shock.

"Um....sure.....I guess its ok. My mom would like that anyways." He said as I pulled out my camera and we took some photos together.

--------

"Wah everyone sounds so good!!!!! Get your Dream sounded really really good this time!!! However I'm excited to sing Yume Hitotsu with Kane-san!!" horikawa shouted and smiled as the rest of us faceplamed.

"Horikawa you talk about that song way to much. I get it you like it and all but why not try Heart To Heart instead. That's a fun song as well and you wrote it with Kane-san. We do Yume Hitotsu so much so why not try that one for a change, ok?" Kashuu spoke as I looked up at him from my phone.

Did his tone of voice change all of a sudden? It's like he knows exactly what to say to get the other to listen to him.

"Ah crap! My mom's probably waiting for us Kashuu. Its past time that we were supposed to leave!" I screamed as I looked at the clock and so did Kashuu. he looked at me and laughed.

"Don't worry she'll understand. Just leave it to me." He stated as I grabbed my coat and waved to everyone.

-------

"Sorry we're late Ms.Yasusada. We were deep in practice and lost track of time." I stated as me and Yamato got in the back of the car.

"Ah as long as you were having fun that's all that matters!" She smiled as she stated the car and left the parking lot.

The rest of the ride was quiet and not much was said until we pulled into the drive way of my house and got inside the building.

That's when things got interesting for me and everyone else.........

--------

*CLIFFHANGER!!! (sorry, not sorry xD)*

New update will probably be sometime by the end of the month or the beginning of the month ^^
Written 3/15/17