Chapter 6

That's when things got interesting for me and everyone else........

--------

"What the hell is this?!?!?!?! Why are THEY here?!?!???" I shouted as Yamato stopped in his tracks and his mother stood behind us softly laughing.

"Brilliant Brilliant your here early Kashuu-san. Its so good to see you well and in the flesh again. Tell me how is Shinsen Squad doing since you've became their leader and left Touken Danshi?" Mikazuki spoke up as I felt sweat fall down my face. "Don't think I didn't know about your little secret because it was leaked the other day that you were working on a secret project, and we all know why that project is now, don't we." He added as the sweat down my face increased and I felt it go down my back and through my shirt as well.

"U-um.......can we take this in my living room other than in the doorway?? I'm sure you all know where that is.....or at least I hope you all do anyways...." I nervously trailed off as they all started to walk to the living area and I quickly ran to my room to get out of the black sweat pants and baggy red shirt that I was wearing for practice.

-------

"Kashuu-san what's up with the creepy dolls?? Did you gain another weird obsession other than keeping old photos of Yasusada-san." Imanotsurugi scanned the room as I walked in and my eyes got wide.

"AH!!!!! N-NO!!!!!! THOSE ARE MY GUESTS' DOLLS!!!! AND I DON'T COLLECT OLD PHOTOS OF YAMATO!!! THAT'S SICK!!! BESIDES I JUST MET HIM SO HOW WOULD I HAVE OLD PHOTOS OF HIM?!? THERE'S NO WAY I COULD AND YOU CANT PROVE THAT!!!!!" I screamed in shock as Yamato eyed me down and more sweat fell from my forehead after I had just changed into fresh clothing.

"Kashuu-dono you shouldn't be like that to your elders. Its very ignorant. You'll hurt the poor man with your harsh words sooner or later." Iwatooshi spoke up as Yamato's eyes went wide and his mouth widened.

"H-h-he's an adult?!!! What the heck!! He looks like he's no more than a 10 year old!!!!" Yamato shouted as Mikazuki moved next to him on one of the couches in the living area.

"Oh trust me he's a lot older than you think, but that doesn't stop him or any of us from liking younger boys like you." Mikazuki ran his finger down Yamato's arm nearest to him and my face got heated.

"Yeah he's right. You never know. We might all just be into younger boys like you. Your 17 now right?? That's such a pure age for an innocent looking boy like you.~" Kogitsunemaru stood behind Yamato and moved his head to meet his face.

That's when I cracked. I COULDN'T watch them molest Yamato in MY house.

"MIKAZUKI!!!!! KOGITSUNEMARU!!!!!YOU DAMNED PERVERTS!!!!! GET AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!! HE'S NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR OVER PRODUCTIVE SEXUAL TENDENCIES!!!!!!!" I screamed as I put my hands over my mouth and my eyes widened.

Shit......did I just call Yamato my boyfriend?! I haven't even confessed to him yet and he probably doesn't even feel the same way. Damn it Mikazuki. Its his fault, always his fault for getting me to say things I don't want to say. Yamato's gonna think I'm a loser after saying that.