Chapter 3

(Written 12/28/16)

---------

"Yama-kun its not a dream, you didn't cause any problems either. They are just having a bad day....that's all."

--------

"Mikazuki!! He doesn't remember!!!! He doesn't have any memories!! He doesn't remember anything!!! Not even us !!!"  I screamed as I bursted into the hotel room that he was staying in while Touken Danshi performs in the Tokyo region. When I bursted in I found him brushing out Kogitsunemaru's long hair and attempting to put it in a high pony tail. He however dropped the others hair when I screamed into the room.

"Should I be alarmed?? Kashuu is being nutty again....." Kogitsunemaru stated as he fixed whatever hair was to not be in his face.

"He's not being nutty so don't be alarmed. He's just being a potato about an issue of his, that's all." Mikazuki stated as he hugged the other from behind.

"I am not going nuts and I'm not being a potato in your terms about this!! He DOESN'T remember!! He is sucked dry of any memories that we shared together.......even the time he asked me an important question that I never got to answer...." I trailed off as my vision started to get blurry and tears started to fall down my face.

"There's nothing you can do right now but get him to know you again. Maybe that will help him remember the past. So far it's worked with Kogitsunemaru. It might work with him. Just give it some time and try to see him more if you can now that you know he attended our concert on Saturday."

--------

"Mom!! I'm home! How did your day go?!" I shouted as I walked into our apartments small living room. There I found her sitting on the couch with a tub of half eaten ice cream sitting upon a light blue blanket on her lap as she had her attention on the television watching a pop culture show that was currently showing.

"Oh, hi sweetie," She said when she realised that I had came in, sat next to her, and had also gotten under the fairly large light blue blanket,"My day was good. I thought I'd reward myself with some ice cream and catching up with pop culture. I didn't know you went to go and see Touken Danshi this past saturday with Midare. When the news did a shot of everyone that attended I saw you there. You really should try to be like them. I'd be very proud of you if you did. The money is needed anyways..." She stated as the normal sparkle in her eyes had disappeared and she started to cry.

"The doctors don't trust me being by myself when your not home and they want to increase my medicines and get me an all day helper but we are very short on money. If I don't get that stuff soon, I will be forced out of my own house and you will be taken into custody and put up for adoption despite turning 18 in less than a year. I don't want them to ruin my life anymore than what they already have. If only your aunt was still living in Japan, she'd help so much and I wouldn't be put through this hell with the doctors!!" She screamed as I received a text on my phone.

AriAri: Yama-kun!!! Namazuo heard screaming outside of your apartment......is everything alright??

I sighed as I red the text.

Yamato: It's just my mom again. There's nothing to worry about.

I responded as I heard a knock on the front door.

"Now what!!" I screamed as I got out from under the blanket and went to my front door.

"What?! My mom is sick and in a bad mood while I'm getting spammed with texts and calls about screaming heard from my apartment. what do you want......." I trailed off as I looked at who was standing in front of me. It was the boy from earlier. He looked distressed and out of breath.